CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Of course you would curse Calgary, it just snowed again through the night. To be fair it's not a lot of snow, but still.

I don't mind this kind of snow, compared to Edmonton and Fort Mcmurray where the weather is crazy as hell.

A bit of snow with no wind barely below 0 degrees, all good!

433ZPMl.jpg

Just found Dan Ayoub's Instagram. He's only posted this picture: 

castaway-wilson.jpg

That'll be 11$ for copyrighting my castaway/Ayoub joke, Lemon. Excellent editing skills.

Also, is it just me or does that look like Ryan gosling?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

That'll be 11$ for copyrighting my castaway/Ayoub joke, Lemon. Excellent editing skills.

Also, is it just me or does that look like Ryan gosling?

I took your original idea and mangled it into an uncanny valley (kind of like the Halo series). 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I took your original idea and mangled it into an uncanny valley (kind of like the Halo series). 

Nah, you just wanted to make it more casual.

Fellas, I have been out of the loop for a while. I have heard there is a big update coming. Any word on when it might be dropping?

Soon™

If it passes certification, potentially within the next day or two; maybe up to a week.

Fellas, I have been out of the loop for a while. I have heard there is a big update coming. Any word on when it might be dropping?

At this point, any day now. Went into certification on Friday and takes at least a couple of days for it to go through certification, but can take as long as two weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Soon™

If it passes certification, potentially within the next day or two; maybe up to a week.

Beta Update 

I doubt it takes two weeks. This got moved to the top of everyone's to do list probably. Doubt it's today though

I doubt it takes two weeks. This got moved to the top of everyone's to do list probably. Doubt it's today though

That's what I was thinking. With a franchise title this big under Microsofts belt, I highly doubt that if there is like a list of games to be tested for their updates or something (I don't know how their processes work) then I willing to bet this would immediately take precedence no matter what. I'm hoping for tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's if they weren't lying to us and the patch is there. Who knows with these people

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's if they weren't lying to us and the patch is there. Who knows with these people

I bet they say "The CU didn't pass certification. We will update you on the progress we are making and will notify you guys at a later date on when it will be released."

Which is basically another way of saying, they weren't really done with it and they are still having that one first grader try to fix the code.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been hoping it comes out before Thursday night so I can celebrate finishing all my schoolwork with a whole weekend of halo, not lobby waiting. For obvious reasons don't have high hopes though  :wutface:

You'd hope, *hope*, that 343 would have a priority over other things due to the fact that MCC is a pile of excrement and the fact that 343 is a MS Studio.