CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

You guys should download Worms Battlegrounds (free with gold). Playing it with friends is some of the most fun I've had with games in a long time.

Idk, I'm just making theories. Paid DLC to Free DLC so they can save their asses.

I have no doubt in my mind that they were planning on releasing ODST and a map pack as paid DLC and are now making it free.

My feeling is that initially it was going to be the campaign expansion as well as 3 maps (including Relic). With the issues they're now giving out the expansion and Relic for free but I have a feeling we'll see the other maps at some stage as paid DLC.

my guess is tuesday or wednesday, i doubt the XBL certification guys are working on the weekend and the update was just handed in on saturday

tomorrow we might get the bug-list though

They've released a patch on Sunday before so they do work through the weekend.

Define "Work".

Fully expecting a joke that 343 doesn't work.

Good thing they don't do certification.

There's something going on in here...

I believe 343 Industries were planning to include Halo 3: ODST's campaign even before the launch of the collection. Even tho they said it's to repay to all those players that played the game, it sounds to me that it was 100% aligned with their plans. Comic releasing this month about Buck and the other ODSTs and a few more months we're getting the campaign? It might be free, yes, but I think it was already planned for a paid DLC.

Idk, I'm just making theories. Paid DLC to Free DLC so they can save their asses.

lol all that for an even worse rep?

Its like they stuck him in a room and said, "play a game or two of this broke piece of shit."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fully expecting a joke that 343 doesn't work.

Good thing they don't do certification.

Well for all the half assed shit they've done so far it's beyond joking at this point.

5v4 on hcs...

I thought they patched it so its only 3v4s lol

5v4 on hcs...

I thought they patched it so its only 3v4s lol

I know I played a 6v6 the other day on Highground in TS but I didn't mind it, Squad Battle 4 life.

bet he's hiding behind nips till this blows over

edit: LOL i just checked your tweets and saw nips

edit2: where in england r u from?

edit2: where in england r u from?

Moa is in the Falklands 

waiting for a good patch to go hard on mcc...till then...backlog

My gaming PC and Steam/Origin been good to a breh during my wait for the patch

Bought Wickland, Murder Miners, Insurgency, Serious Sam Complete Collection, Shadow Warrior 2013/Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Painkiller Complete Collection, and Titanfall PC all this weekend and loving playing them. Reflex and Toxikk also have been getting heavy burn as well.

Titanfall PC Origin code is only $5.99 on Amazon

Talk for yourself, Calgary is beautiful at the moment.

Of course you would curse Calgary, it just snowed again through the night. To be fair it's not a lot of snow, but still.

I've really been enjoying League of Legends since Halo is teh brokded.

My gaming PC and Steam/Origin been good to a breh during my wait for the patch

Bought Wickland, Murder Miners, Insurgency, Serious Sam Complete Collection, Shadow Warrior 2013/Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Painkiller Complete Collection, and Titanfall PC all this weekend and loving playing them. Reflex and Toxikk also have been getting heavy burn as well.

Titanfall PC Origin code is only $5.99 on Amazon

If you have a friend good enough to trust with Steam passwords you can share your entire Steam library with them and theirs with you. Just a tip to play games without even having to pay for them. 

Edit: Ratz Instagib. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/338170/

• Upvote (+1) 1