CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

where could i find these adapters?

CronusMax or TitanOne for the budget buy, mic doesnt work

XIM4 for when you want to use a mic, more expensive though

CronusMax or TitanOne for the budget buy, mic doesnt work

XIM4 for when you want to use a mic, more expensive though

I would love to get my hands on one of these. Using an OG S controller would be boss.

my guess is tuesday or wednesday, i doubt the XBL certification guys are working on the weekend and the update was just handed in on saturday

tomorrow we might get the bug-list though

my guess is tuesday or wednesday, i doubt the XBL certification guys are working on the weekend and the update was just handed in on saturday

tomorrow we might get the bug-list though

I highly doubt we'll get the patch notes until the patch actually comes out. 

I have hopes for tomorrow though. I'm pretty sure they worked through the weekends considering we've received patches on weekends before. They're probably just not done with it yet. I think Tuesday the latest (assuming there are no issues and needs to be sent back). Also, they said the patch was handed in on Friday, not yesterday. That's when the bulletin came out.

great troll 10/10

I knew you'd enjoy it. 

Actually, it was basically for you.

I knew you'd enjoy it. 

Actually, it was basically for you.

put this on reddit and just watch the salt

put this on reddit and just watch the salt

Still wouldn't be enough to melt the snow here in Canada right now.

edit: the nuke or the salt.

Still wouldn't be enough to melt the snow here in Canada right now.

edit: the nuke or the salt.

Talk for yourself, Calgary is beautiful at the moment.

There's something going on in here...

I believe 343 Industries were planning to include Halo 3: ODST's campaign even before the launch of the collection. Even tho they said it's to repay to all those players that played the game, it sounds to me that it was 100% aligned with their plans. Comic releasing this month about Buck and the other ODSTs and a few more months we're getting the campaign? It might be free, yes, but I think it was already planned for a paid DLC.

Idk, I'm just making theories. Paid DLC to Free DLC so they can save their asses.

There's something going on in here...

I believe 343 Industries were planning to include Halo 3: ODST's campaign even before the launch of the collection. Even tho they said it's to repay to all those players that played the game, it sounds to me that it was 100% aligned with their plans. Comic releasing this month about Buck and the other ODSTs and a few more months we're getting the campaign? It might be free, yes, but I think it was already planned for a paid DLC.

Idk, I'm just making theories. Paid DLC to Free DLC so they can save their asses.

A free DLC will do little to save their asses at this point.

They're just giving us a campaign they were going to charge us for and they're finishing the last map they were working on before they scrapped the entire H2A remaster idea. None of this is new none of this is a fan service, they are screw ups and liars

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd rather play H4 than H2C smg starts.. that's how bad this shit is

I've been voting for Halo 3 BRs over Halo 2 SMG starts. Of course I'd rather play Halo 1 but no-one picks it.