CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

They really should do it today though...

/BrokenRecord

Also yay for posting the wrong content in the wrong thread, 36.

So i want to watch some halo and the first thing i notice is that the stream with most viewers is a destiny stream lol

cMEzsgn.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Certain Affinity - H2A Multiplayer

Saber - H2A Campaign 

Ruffian Games - Halo 3 and 4

United Front Games - Unified Interface

343 - UI Design, online system, more minor things. 

What does "online system" mean?

Because online is the problem. So Certain Affinity are to blame or 343 or both.

I'm going to guess that it's the netcode, server set up and all that stuff. 

matchmaking, party system impementation, filesharing, basically anything that has to do with the online experience and that isnt part of a halo titles core features

Matchmaking and parties not working is all on 343. It was their job to make all four games tie together in the end and it borked.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just can't believe they shipped the game in the state its been in. Its far beyond poor standards or bugs you couldn't find internally. This game has more issues than any alpha/beta I've ever been part of. It makes release BF4 look like a masterpiece or the D3 release look like it went smoothly. They literally sold everyone some half baked ports with a UI connecting them that was TOTALLY broken. Nothing worked right. I have no idea what they were doing internally. Honestly I don't even think they were playing MCC if they didn't find anything. Either that or they're just flat out lying because there is exactly zero chance their games didn't crash a trillion times pre release. Oh and those pre release tournament issues? Yeah that kept happening after release. So we know they had those issues internally because they live streamed it to us multiple times. Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just letting you all know, Rayman is the free game of the month. If you are tired of MCC, I suggest downloading it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just letting you all know, Rayman is the free game of the month. If you are tired of MCC, I suggest downloading it.

I only played 3 levels, but that movement is nice as fuck.

I only played 3 levels, but that movement is nice as fuck.

still salty that Oak compared Rayman to Sonic. He can suck my ass

still salty that Oak compared Rayman to Sonic. He can suck my ass

Oak is not a bright child.  :trash:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Matchmaking and parties not working is all on 343. It was their job to make all four games tie together in the end and it borked.

I'm still convinced much of it is on Microsoft and the Xb1 architecture, but yes - the blame falls on both here.

I'm still really upset about how bad the XB1 is as a console right now... the UI is bad and the response time of everything feels like such a step back from the 360. I have to believe the architecture is playing a part in all of this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm still convinced much of it is on Microsoft and the Xb1 architecture, but yes - the blame falls on both here.

I'm still really upset about how bad the XB1 is as a console right now... the UI is bad and the response time of everything feels like such a step back from the 360. I have to believe the architecture is playing a part in all of this.

Halo 5 worked fine though :/

Unless that theory about the two different MP systems was true.

Halo 5 worked fine though :/

Unless that theory about the two different MP systems was true.

Halo 5 worked okay.

Better than MCC thats for sure.

But I remember force quitting the game quite a few times.

Especially when you would search after a game, but one or two people quit and the search for the missing people would take forever.

It even happened a few times in regular searching where you would find everyone except one person and would have to force quit because the game wouldn't find anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's saying alot considering how bad the 360 was because everything had a stupid fade animation that made you wait for every damn thing you selected (popup notifications were slow as shit too). The og xbox was instantaneous and glorious when navigating the ui.

• Upvote (+1) 8

The OG Xbox did /EVERYTHING/ right. My only huge complaint is the Duke controller, but the S-Controller is king and one of the best built.

I'd kill for an HDMI-Equipped OG Xbox with wireless capabilities.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The OG Xbox did /EVERYTHING/ right. My only huge complaint is the Duke controller, but the S-Controller is king and one of the best built.

with a controller-adapter you can use the OG controllers on the Xbox One and MCC incase you would favour that

h2

midship

47 - 50 

4v4

...that was fun.. :)

and SMG on beaver creek..

with a controller-adapter you can use the OG controllers on the Xbox One and MCC incase you would favour that

where could i find these adapters?

where could i find these adapters?

LB and RB would be re-assigned to the black and white buttons. idk if they would work out very well.