CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It's extra easy in h2 MCC

I suspect it has something to do with 60 fps

Also, I trade bxr's like it's going out of style.... I hate it, trading melees isn't h2

Apologies if this has been posted already (courtesy of r/halo) 

Hey bro, even if it was posted before, no need for apologies, shit happens.

Nah, part of me feels like they're lying and then will just say that "Its taking a while for it to pass Cert because of X" when really its not even done yet and they just didnt want to add "Patch not done by Feb" to their long list of failures

This is a possibility that I considered as well. It is really sad that as consumers we are thinking about all the different reasons why the patch was sent off for certification, instead of believing that it is finished. Given 343's  miserable track record, I find it almost unbelievable that the patch just happened to be finished today, but rather that there is an ulterior motive at play.

It would not surprise me in the least if the patch either fails certification, or it hardly fixes any of the issues with MCC (like all the other patches).  

I hope the executives as M$/343i were happy with their holiday bonuses, because consumer confidence in their companies is at an all time low, and some consumers will never be able to trust them again. 

"I said a good while back that they would keep leading people on with bullshit and that updates would get less and less frequent and the game will more than likely be left in an unacceptable state when h5 releases."

While I was optimistic before release, I too feared this after the Xbox hanged starting Halo 2 Anniversary. :/

I have to act like I never heard of this collection when others bring it up, or show disinterest. I want to LOVE this collection but 343impossible keep giving me blue balls...  :trash:  :trash:  :trash:  :trash:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just played 2 games with BS angel on are team in ranked first game was 5v4 she got 2 kills an host quit on the other team an we won 2 to nothing lol an the second time it was a 5v4 again on are team again she went -4 an I shotguned her ass right in the back lol.

Just played 2 games with BS angel on are team in ranked first game was 5v4 she got 2 kills an host quit on the other team an we won 2 to nothing lol an the second time it was a 5v4 again on are team again she went -4 an I shotguned her ass right in the back lol.

1413041663312.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Great prank, Farva. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Should have asked her if they are going to fix the game anytime soon...

Should have asked her if they are going to fix the game anytime soon...

There not going to give out any public information.

There not going to give out any public information.

lol

In other news, just played a game of Halo 3 against a bunch of potatoes who were oh so excited about the narrows man cannon....

• Upvote (+1) 5

link to those games? 

So basically they waited until the terrible state this game is in made national media news to hold a town hall? Worst dev EVER

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wasn't the matchmaking portion outsourced? I mean, I still blame 343 for this mess, but if they're rewriting the entire matchmaking/party/etc system then that's a big task. Their error (this time) was giving the February timeline.

I have no doubt they're going to fix this mess entirely, it's just that they should be handling the PR much differently.

I really gotta type that long ass link into my browser? Shit is gonna take forever. Where dem cliff notes?

• Upvote (+1) 2