CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

"The next featured MCC playlist in the rotation is Team Ball – a collection of Team Oddball and Ricochet variants from across the titles"

Why

No one asked for this garbage. I really wanna see how long it's going to take them to add team doubles, it seems to be such a difficult task....and ranks.

So fuckin incompetent.

• Upvote (+1) 7

To be fair, like Moa said, Team Doubles would suffer even more from uneven teams than every other playlist. Not that it's not the most miserable reason to not include a playlist, just saying that it would be pointless at this point.

I feel like they could have gotten this out today, this should be moved to the top of everyones list and how many other CUs need to be tested at this moment as it is.

Okay, so am I the only one who found the timing of the content update's release to be somewhat.........convenient/suspect??? 343i said that the CU would come out in February, so now that it's the last day of the month, lo and behold the CU has been "submitted for verification."

Maybe I am looking too much into this, but I swear this patch better have not been rushed (to kinda meet a deadline), and it better fix the majority of issues with parties, matchmaking, and the invite system, otherwise I am about ready to give up on MCC for good.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Prediction: ranks won't be in MCC when H5 drops.

I still find it mad suspect that only one playlist has ranks (even if they reset) and it's the playlist for the game in the collection they made. They can add ranks to all the playlist but refuse to and I don't wanna hear it's because of the resets or match making issues....BECAUSE THEY ARE IN FUCKIN H2A TS. I keep telling yall...343 does shit on purpose sometimes, as stupid as it may seem. Bunch of fuck boys that are trying to force their halo down our throats in more ways than one.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Okay, so am I the only one who found the timing of the content update's release to be somewhat.........convenient/suspect??? 343i said that the CU would come out in February, so now that it's the last day of the month, lo and behold the CU has been "submitted for verification."

Maybe I am looking too much into this, but I swear this patch better have not been rushed (to kinda meet a deadline), and it better fix the majority of issues with parties, matchmaking, and the invite system, otherwise I am about ready to give up on MCC for good.

Nah, part of me feels like they're lying and then will just say that "Its taking a while for it to pass Cert because of X" when really its not even done yet and they just didnt want to add "Patch not done by Feb" to their long list of failures

What I don't get is 10 years ago, all of this worked perfectly and now,THE FUTURE, we can't even find matches

That's been the most confusing thing for me.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd rather play H4 than H2C smg starts.. that's how bad this shit is

• Upvote (+1) 6

Nah, part of me feels like they're lying and then will just say that "Its taking a while for it to pass Cert because of X" when really its not even done yet and they just didnt want to add "Patch not done by Feb" to their long list of failures

don't put this past them either....I actually thought about this when I read the update...you can't trust em

I'd rather play H4 than H2C smg starts.. that's how bad this shit is

Agreed

How long did it take 343 to implement a doubles playlist for halo 4? Didn't it debut in April? I never thought it would be possible to make the same mistake twice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I said a good while back that they would keep leading people on with bullshit and that updates would get less and less frequent and the game will more than likely be left in an unacceptable state when h5 releases. I expect update to fix some things, probably just uneven teams. Some form of dlc will come along for h2a, everyone will eat it up and continue to be led on by the promise of the game being fixed. The game was made to move consoles, I know people said that can't be cos they're only hurting their reputation/brand but I think they are seriously underestimating how quickly gamers forget about things/forgive devs(at least on console).8

I hope I'm wrong though and I can finally pick this up and blast some CE doubles with my friend.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Better off low crawling through snow without a shirt either way, but SMG starts are pretty bad.

Even Bungie admitted it

B3diketIAAA52k_.jpg

this whole video is great

• Upvote (+1) 1

Prediction: ranks won't be in MCC when H5 drops.

I would be surprised if more than 1 additional playlist had ranks when H5 drops. (most likely Team Slayer will get a ranking first, IMO)

But seriously, its baffling how much of a joke "Ranks coming soon" is when I read it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2