CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

When/if this piece of dog turd is fixed, MS need to plaster that MCC has had a huge update all over the Xbox dashboard. Not everone goes on forums, Twitter, ect. So wont have a clue when its fixed.

We need as many people as possible back when its fixed.

And TV commercials. Lots of them.

Probably a n00b question (because he seems kind of known), but is Reiku a troll? Because every time I see a tweet of his or something it makes my jaw drop. "Moa should apologize"? The fuck is this guy's issue?

I'll also just say that the attention Moa's getting is well-deserved IMO. That was a great read (even if it made my heart ache :()

Hopefully Moa's piece catching so much attention means Microsoft will start to really evaluate 343;s performance.......

• Upvote (+1) 4

Probably a n00b question (because he seems kind of known), but is Reiku a troll? Because every time I see a tweet of his or something it makes my jaw drop. "Moa should apologize"? The fuck is this guy's issue?

Unfortunately, he's not. He has an unhealthy hate for Beyond.

He's also had multiple accounts, and been banned numerous times.

I believe 7?

• Upvote (+1) 1

56fe399c32e9c692a67d20968c836f66.jpg

WTF

How do people that stupid get through life

The scariest part is that they keep on breeding.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm trying to party up and run some games with some decent, mature players that talk.  Preferably v7 Reach.  Let me know if you wanna play.  I'll check back periodically. Or try messaging me on XBL, as I'm online now.  On XB1 currently though.  I don't think I get notifications for 360 messages.  GT in sig.