CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

inb4 Beyond gets DDOS'd because they are making 5'000 word long articles instead of fixing their damn game

• Upvote (+1) 1

TB is gone? or dying?  

News to me...

Its not dying but someone save us from all this negative Halo news. I just want something to work ;_;

Well, it was available in FLAC format for free/name your price on composer Grant Kirkhope's Bandcamp page for awhile, but has since been taken down. It's also available as a 2 CD album, but it's mighty rare, and goes for big bucks.

I suppose I COULD share said FLAC files with you, but I'd strongly suggest you get in touch with Grant (https://twitter.com/grantkirkhope) afterwards and send him a few bucks...

I was able to find a zipfile of every track in the game after a bit of googling. I'll see if I can find the link when I get home.

I would be interested in seeing a resume for all the ppl that work for this group of fucktards I mean do any of them have an education in software engineering or even computer science or any related experience or are they just a group of dudes who thought they were qualified because I have meant quite a few software engineers in my life and they were some of the most intelligent ppl I have ever met I would think they could handle some of these very basic issues

This thread is the only thing that's kept me sane over the last 100 days... I really hope there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

Hope you guys manage to give the 100 Days Later article a read when you've got a little bit of spare time. Really puts it into perspective about what has been done to the game since November and where we are now.

Great write up! I remember playing h2 vista a lot before MCC and praying that they didn't use the pc port over xbox. It's a shame that people who weren't around for the 2004-2007 era online, have to deal with this MCC rubbish.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was able to find a zipfile of every track in the game after a bit of googling. I'll see if I can find the link when I get home.

Before GK's release, I'd seen some PD zip files that were MP3 and a missing a couple of tracks...

P.S. For anyone who don't know/can't remember PD, here is a sample of what we're talking about:

Hope you guys manage to give the 100 Days Later article a read when you've got a little bit of spare time. Really puts it into perspective about what has been done to the game since November and where we are now.

That article was great Moa.  Thanks.  343 let us down.

Nexy had probably the most enjoyable Halo stream back in the JTV days. He would have been more popular than Ninja if he kept it up.

Obviously he made the right decision to move on though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The MCC 100 Days Later article is #1 on r/halo, looks like Major Nelson even commented on it. 

9bd72d1824eca41e6602bc93a883f7c1.png

Article: http://teambeyond.net/halo-the-master-chief-collection-100-days-later/

Post: http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2wg2e3/halo_the_master_chief_collection_100_days_later/coqy6ft?context=3

Fantastic article and I'm really glad it's top of Halo reddit. 343 are the perfect example of how to NOT run your company.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is getting so much press that 343 would be fools to ignore it. Gotta say something. Something of substance. Or maybe they just expected something like this to be written and accepted what it will do to their image.

Not even surprised at Major Nelson, its basically in his job description to cape for M$ and its subsidiaries.

This is getting so much press that 343 would be fools to ignore it. Gotta say something. Something of substance. Or maybe they just expected something like this to be written and accepted what it will do to their image.

Not even surprised at Major Nelson, its basically in his job description to cape for M$ and its subsidiaries.

It's 343... they'll ignore it.