CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

HExX59P.jpg

The game only ends when the host quits (unless it is on dedicated servers, then everyone has to quit). You can tell if you are host by being able to hear the scope of your pistol zoom in. Non host players are unable to hear themselves scope in. If I am playing in a party and the other team quits or only has one player left, my team does a host check, then whoever has host just quits and the game ends automatically. It doesn't even separate you from your party if you leave game as host, it just ends the game instead.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The game only ends when the host quits (unless it is on dedicated servers, then everyone has to quit). You can tell if you are host by being able to hear the scope of your pistol zoom in. Non host players are unable to hear themselves scope in. If I am playing in a party and the other team quits or only has one player left, my team does a host check, then whoever has host just quits and the game ends automatically. It doesn't even separate you from your party if you leave game as host, it just ends the game instead.

You can hear yourself scope offhost, too.

Jesus christ, use a different analogy.

My bad, I should have mentioned that in this case the doctors were all like Dr Nick from the Simpsons and have no idea how to do the operation.

Have they ever mentioned a penalty for quitting being added once the game is fixed? I feel like even if some magical patch fixes everything wrong with the game people will still not care and just quit out whenever they don't get the sniper or get out br'd. the chronic quitting has to get addressed

Sometimes when I'm playing Halo 1 I get anti aim assist I really don't know how to even explain it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

343 Where Are You..........?????

0 _____________________ 0

They are waiting for the next bomb planted before they communicate with us again.

When my team destroys the other to the point of a guy quitting (50%+ of the time) I just quit immediately. You don't have to run around waiting and it makes it even again for everyone else.

Is your gt Phil22?

None of these people got fired.

This is what is pissing me off the most. How can 343i leads be allowed to do this to Microsoft's most important IP? I don't get it.

Maybe they will once/if its fixed. Its not helping anyone if they fire someone who has a better chance of knowing how to fix it then someone new

Maybe they will once/if its fixed. Its not helping anyone if they fire someone who has a better chance of knowing how to fix it then someone new

This is exactly what thought at first. But now it's been 3 months and the game is still broken as fuck. I think its pretty clear that the people in charge are incompetent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The reality is that no one got fired, because no one actually worked on the game.

what_a_twist.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Random but does anyone remember the Bungie weekly update that talked about how the most common rank was a 29 and how less than one percent of players were 50s?

Or am I remembering this wrong and that doesn't exist?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't care how small the population of MCC is I am still going to play it when it's fixed.  Yes it's a shame that it was a complete failure but that won't stop me enjoying some Halo from time to time.  Not touching Halo 5 unless sprint is removed, which won't happen.  I really hope that the population of MCC ends up bigger than Halo 5 after the initial release population.

• Upvote (+1) 6