CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

yep. even saw the beyond staff tweeting about it calling it "hysterical"

this was prob a worse day for halo for me than the launch. really disappointed in the Halo community right now

I didn't touch that, but as the corny line goes. Personal twitters don't reflect the site as a whole.

But hey, please feel free to bring attention to this awful situation even more and pretend you aren't adding to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

As if we need non-gamer's to think we suck as human beings. That's already the "cool thing" everywhere outside the internet.

Humanity, the people.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Even knowing what was going into Halo 4 I remember blindly buying it and accepting it for a few months before I had to put it down for good. With the Halo 5 news, broken MCC, and 343 communication on everything I really hope that all of us who say we are not buying Halo 5 at launch actually do follow through.

I've really lost my passion for the franchise and this site and discussing some of the older games are the only thing that keeps it going for me. I just can't think of a console company that is doing worse than 343 right now.

@@CyReN I know, that's why I'm not linking it. I'm not trying to call individuals out here, I just wanted to highlight how far we still have to go as a community

care to explain how I'm making it worse?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Each to our own, I thought 1 Bomb on Relic BTB was extremely excellent.

Also I remember playing 4 teams of 4 CTF on Waterworks, that was hilarious.

4 Team Neutral Flag on Foundation is where its at.  Fucking EPIC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this was prob a worse day for halo for me than the launch. really disappointed in the Halo community right now

I tweeted that, and it was not about the stream. I watched it for 5 minutes before the cringeness forced me to close. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I've decided the only way for me to deal with the disappointment of Halo MCC is to pretend like it never came out. I'm going to give 343 a chance to "re-release" the game with this patch, and I'll hope for the best. I hope they take as long as they need to in order to make this thing the game it should've been from the start. I haven't booted it up in more than a month now.

In the meantime, I'm trying to grind my way to legend in hearthstone and binge watching heroes instead of getting frustrated in pregame lobbies. Ironic, because I'd probably rather have an H1 game lag out than lose to another face Hunter :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, I've been watching my email closely. How do I know if I got in the patch beta?

Yeah... about that...

• Upvote (+1) 4

No date for the game fixing patch yet stay tuned! Meanwhile here's some watercolor pictures of Relic to hold you over!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why-You-Shouldnt-White-Knight-Girls-for-

:bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

From the Reddit thread about the beta patch:

"Its cancelled for the public, VMC beta testers are testing an update on Tuesday."

For those who don't know, VMC is a company that tests video games.

Reading between the lines it seems like MS had some extra provisions they wanted 343 to do before releasing a preview member beta patch, so 343 decided to pay to have it done instead. Interesting if true, 343 seems pretty serious about this upcoming patch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just read the update...

New playlists = moving deck chairs around on the Titanic.

OT - Finally gave up trying to get an official Wii U GameCube controller adapter at retail price, and started playing Super Smash Bros. with the GamePad. Smash attacks strain my right wrist and grabbing with a digital trigger feels weird, but the game is fun none the less!

If you haven't seen this its a must watch .

The same people that jamed MCC together must have made this game first .

• Upvote (+1) 8

Relic wasn't popular and it was good for team Snipers only. If they wanted to do another big team map it should be waterworks

I mean I guess it was okay for snipers if you really enjoyed being that kid in the head glitch on the giant hill in the back

Sarcasm does not translate well when written.

It does if the person is correctly placing their " :kappa: ", otherwise it just doesn't work

Lol his reaction to "You're Winner!". I wonder what the nerd would have thought of "1th".

• Upvote (+1) 1

this is fucking amazing.