CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So the beeps only happen before games on dedicated servers.. Holy shit that is literally 1/30 games for me. Probably less. Not that you couldn't tell before but still.

Bold prediction: Patch finally comes out 2/25. (but there's still a catch)

So the beeps only happen before games on dedicated servers.. Holy shit that is literally 1/30 games for me. Probably less. Not that you couldn't tell before but still.

No you're wrong they said the majority of games are on servers. -___-

I've heard the beep 5 times in a row before an that's it.  Call me lucky lol.

Getting 7 players and then sitting around waiting for the 8th is the worst kind of torture

I just want ranks and team doubles and then ill play the game again if it ever works properly. One of the biggest issues with H4 was a lack of playlists and good maps. This time around the maps aren't the issue it's just that the game doesn't function. :wutface:

The only medal I actually appreciate 343 made was the assist medal so I don't have to look my kill feed an see if my teammate killed that guy or not.

Bungie actually introduced the assist medal in Halo Reach, which had the best medal system IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bungie actually introduced the assist medal in Halo Reach, which had the best medal system IMO.

They fixed the assist medal in Halo, in Reach you would have to make the guy absolute to even get lucky an get an assist medal for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So...are 343 still planning to fix this game or what? Its February and the game is still as broken as ever. The halo community seriously can't catch a break. 

So...are 343 still planning to fix this game or what? Its February and the game is still as broken as ever. The halo community seriously can't catch a break. 

They're still working on the patch I guess. I just hope it gets to a working state at some point so that they can add ranks and additional playlists.

Anybody else getting ridiculous lag in matchmaking today?

Does anyone else have a weird problem where their screen gets dark all of a sudden? 

Yup. Got on for the first time in ten days and had these things happen in game two. Just stopped playing no time for the frustration.