CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This games a joke just saying.....play for 3 days and get one match that is even teams, everyone doesn't quit, and the game doesn't end prematurely

• Upvote (+1) 2

Get home from work, see reactions to an amazing new Hyena montage. Hey lets go watch it!

Removed for copyright infringement. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. 

Get home from work, see reactions to an amazing new Hyena montage. Hey lets go watch it!

Removed for copyright infringement. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. 

1C572B49C51089379975079124992_28b2c144b2

why does the world hate halo

Why is YouTube a copyright hell?

A lot of ancient Halo videos I'm looking for are gone, if I wasn't playing Halo I was on YouTube watching either Halo or Mortal Kombat Game Play...

#DeadBuild

#DeadMemories

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just had an actual 2v2 game in CE on HeH with fairly evenly skilled teams. Too bad this happens <5% of the time. MCC is such a tease.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking back at some of the posts from the E3 announcement...

This could be the best or worst thing that has ever happened to this community. Fingers crossed 343 pulls it off. 

Damn.

@@Shekkles You still feel this way bro?

This is the greatest thing that has ever happened in gaming, and I sure as shit ain't just saying that.

I must be an idiot because I'm still holding out hope for halo 5. Been thinking about splashing out money and building a pc for gaming, I should really just hurry up and do it and not look back.

DO IT!

Moving on to PC will be such a new and good experience. Also invest in Toxikk, its what Halo should of been.

Its official Halo 3 playlist is broke again, went in three games all three games were all uneven teams.  Every other playlist was fine. 

DO IT!

Moving on to PC will be such a new and good experience. Also invest in Toxikk, its what Halo should of been.

Get Reflex. It makes Toxikk look like Halo 5. 

For anyone thinking of making the jump to PC, please make sure you know what you are getting into. PC gaming is not as amazing as people make it sound. This is coming from someone with a very high-end computer. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For anyone thinking of making the jump to PC, please make sure you know what you are getting into. PC gaming is not as amazing as people make it sound. This is coming from someone with a very high-end computer. 

By the day more people on this forum are switching to PC, Im making a long thread(s) about PCs. Granted PC gaming is different but in the long run, you are probably better off. 

Reflex makes Toxikk look like Halo 5?

Question: why is PC gaming not as good as people claim it to be? This question is from someone that plays video games on a PC and consoles.

Reflex makes Toxikk look like Halo 5?

Question: why is PC gaming not as good as people claim it to be? This question is from someone that plays video games on a PC and consoles.

Toxikk is basically Unreal Tournament, except it costs money. Their entire marketing strategy is "look at all this stuff we don't have!"

Reflex is basically Quake 3 CPMA, but with a built-in map maker.

Having a lot of problems with this game...

I think my internet connection / provider might have to do with this even though i know how broken this game is. Just looking for some feedback from anyone would be awesome.

Ok here it goes...

I lag alot....like more than most people & my host sucks...its been this way ever since i first got xbox live about 11 or 12 years ago...

I have 20mb internet service and ran a speed test last night. I went online to the xbox live support website (link below) & compared to that.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/slow-performance-solution

My download speed was 17 but my upload is only @ .2

Im guessing that is where my problem is at so does anyone know how to fix this?

Call your internet company and complain.

Having a lot of problems with this game...

I think my internet connection / provider might have to do with this even though i know how broken this game is. Just looking for some feedback from anyone would be awesome.

Ok here it goes...

I lag alot....like more than most people & my host sucks...its been this way ever since i first got xbox live about 11 or 12 years ago...

I have 20mb internet service and ran a speed test last night. I went online to the xbox live support website (link below) & compared to that.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/slow-performance-solution

Like @@Defacto said, you need to call and complain to your internet company. a .2Mbps upload speed is terrible. That would make anyone lag playing an 8bit game. I don't know what you are supposed to get from your ISP, but I have 30 down and 5 up. If you have 20 down, you should be at least at a minimum of 1 up.

If you live in an apartment complex though, I know a lot of people are funneling through the same point, so that will make your service slower by default also. At least that is how it was explained to me while I was getting mine installed while I was in college. It could have been complete BS, but it made sense.

Call your internet company and complain.

Like @@Defacto said, you need to call and complain to your internet company. a .2Mbps upload speed is terrible. That would make anyone lag playing an 8bit game. I don't know what you are supposed to get from your ISP, but I have 30 down and 5 up. If you have 20 down, you should be at least at a minimum of 1 up.

If you live in an apartment complex though, I know a lot of people are funneling through the same point, so that will make your service slower by default also. At least that is how it was explained to me while I was getting mine installed while I was in college. It could have been complete BS, but it made sense.

I called the ISP im @ work right now the upload speed they advertise is 1 & they said they would reset my router & blah blah blah

hopefully it gets fixed..its so hard to try to play customs/competitive or even tryout for a team when all i do is get embarrassed because i cant even play the game

thanks for responding fellas

• Upvote (+1) 1

Atleast in the context of Halo 1-3 and Reach, the first three have identical ( yes you read that correctly) move speed and Reach has minimally slower speed. ( 97.7% of h1-3)

Dont believe me? Google is your friend.

Now I'm not 100% sure on this but I'd be willing to bet Halo 4 and Halo 5 are exactly the same as either h1-3 speed or Reach, because it certainly felt that way, and there really is no good reason to believe anything else, disregarding all the people screaming OH MY GOD THEY HALVED THE MOVEMENT SPEED TO PUT IN SPRINT trying to tell you otherwise.

In a way its revealing as to why none of the "competitive" settings really made much of a difference in the end.

110 movement speed didnt save halo 3 because the slow movement speed was never even a "problem" to begin with. The same goes for H:R.

All the vigor was just wasted on fixing phantom problems, because the games that supposedly had "shitty move speed and a shitty strafe" had tons of other problems that are a dozen times worse ( and sometimes could have even been fixed with better settings).

Some people just randomly conjure up problems and bash aspects of (especially) post h3 halo especially just because its "cool".

I remember reading someone say " Halo 4 is the worst looking Halo" and I cringe because this is exactly how a few bad apples make the voices of reason unheard to devs.

No shit Halo 4 is a garbage competitive title but if you think H4, a game that arguably got the most of the 360 in HD looks better graphically than OG H2, I have an appointment at the eye doctor waiting for you.

-rant out

Tried to play a few matches before heading out today, nothing after 20 minutes.