CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Alright, Hate Halo all you want, but when you say CoD has a higher skill hap than Halo... lol, pls stop. 

it is higher than H5's anyways imo and arguable more enjoyable, but that's just my cup of tea

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah I'd rather a clean-cut and detailed patch than a clustered mass-testing. They really should be handling these patches themselves...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you guys are quoting an old ass post...

Man my bad. I'm trying to browse the topics while I'm drunk and my girl is over and it clearly isn't working.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Man my bad. I'm trying to browse the topics while I'm drunk and my girl is over and it clearly isn't working.

You're drunk, and your girl is over, and you're....... browsing the beyond forums?

dude, DUDE.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I-dont-believe-you.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're drunk, and your girl is over, and you're....... browsing the beyond forums?

dude, DUDE.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Yeahhhhhhh we've been dating for 6 years now so I'm pretty sure she knows I'm a complete nerd. But it's nice to know that people here don't even know what it means to have a girlfriend! hahahahahaha

• Upvote (+1) 2

But it's nice to know that people here don't even know what it means to have a girlfriend! hahahahahaha

W-wha-what is that supposed to uh, uh MEAN?? I was big with the um, girls, and all that growing up playing Halo all day! I swear she wasn't imaginary!

And no, NO, she isn't based on any character in the series!

HONEST.

<_<

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

W-wha-what is that supposed to uh, uh MEAN?? I was big with the um, girls, and all that growing up playing Halo all day! I swear she wasn't imaginary!

And no, NO, she isn't based on any character in the series!

HONEST.

<_<

I mean uh to each his own hahaha  B)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo anyone wanna do H1 2v2s verse my friend and I right now? 

Message my gametag "LowGi" if interested :D

Yeahhhhhhh we've been dating for 6 years now so I'm pretty sure she knows I'm a complete nerd. But it's nice to know that people here don't even know what it means to have a girlfriend! hahahahahaha

I meant you should have sexy time with her.

....or at least play team doubles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I meant you should have sexy time with her.

....or at least play team doubles.

Done did that...Now we're watching dr.who till she passes out cause she's bit of a light weight lol. 

I refuse to play MCC till it's fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who quits the build every time AR/SMG starts are chosen over BR starts?

Because I just cannot play anymore of those. 

You actually ruin the game more by quitting.

Some people want to play SMG/AR starts, that's what the vote is for. Suck it up.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I could see them offering this with Games for Gold actually. MS owns the rights and doesn't have to pay a fee to a company to offer it. You'd see a huge increase in Gold subscriptions to get the game. Then you get a lot more people invested in the story and wanting to buy Halo 5. At this point very few people will pay money to get invested in MCC after hearing about all the issues and not being a big fan to begin with. But a ton of people would definitely try it for free. So it's a very smart business decision if you ask me.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Some people want to play SMG/AR starts, that's what the vote is for. Suck it up.

Alternatively, no.

I still do not see why you think it is failed port because it had a different art style. The other issues that you listed such as manual aiming seemed more valid to me than the pointless design change of an inaccurate weapon (Magsec 4).

Also, I would like to make one correction: The death camera does follow head movements, you just had Head Roll off when the played the port.

PD's unique art style is a big part of the game. All of the alterations I listed make the game look uglier/less distinctive. It's similar (though not anywhere near as bad) to how nothing in Perfect Dark Zero had any visual resemblance to the original.

Head roll was on by default in the original, but not in the port. I doubt many new players ever bothered with the setting, so just imagine how many never got to see the proper death animations.

Just remembered another change/bug. Multiplayer heads were fully interchangeable in the original. In the port, you have to figure out that you can still change them by holding RB, but the necks will be missing when you do.

[/offtopic]

I'm not buying a single word anymore about any product that anybody from Microsoft or 343 Industries spouts.

Either fix it or recall it.

SMG starts on Ascension in H2A...

Hahahaha, that's a pretty fucking funny joke...

*Quits*

Ugh. I didn't waste 5 minutes of my life searching Team Slayer only to enjoy being spawn killed or spawn killing for 20 minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

SO everyone should be receiving the update at some point in February?  

Lets start some bets - Who actually thinks that the beta will be released to everyone this month?

My prediction - they will have their closed beta at some point in the next couple weeks, then they will realize they have more to fix, then we wait until March/April to receive the update. 

And then the big one.......  WILL IT FIX EVERYTHING?!?!

• Upvote (+1) 1

SO everyone should be receiving the update at some point in February?  

Lets start some bets - Who actually thinks that the beta will be release to everyone this month?

My prediction - they will have their closed beta at some point in the next couple weeks, then they will realize they have more to fix, then we wait until March/April to receive the update. 

My prediction: We do get an update, but doesnt fix much.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, just got Bloodline 3v3 in Team Slayer... Someone mind explaining to me WTF a big team battle map is doing in playlist meant for 4v4?

Why would they make the game free? And how is that a smart business decison?

Because that's literally the only way this game is ever going to have more than 1000 people online at once. This game is dead already. We're approaching 3 months now and the game still doesn't work.

MCC is the only exclusive the Xbox One has with the power to sell consoles right now and the game is broken. Giving the game away for free gives people a reason to buy an Xbox One which then results in further software sales down the line.

Orrrr, maybe they should have a kiddies corner playlist for morons that enjoy staring at other players from across the map and another playlist for people that actually enjoy the SHOOTING part of a first person SHOOTER.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I could see them offering this with Games for Gold actually. MS owns the rights and doesn't have to pay a fee to a company to offer it. You'd see a huge increase in Gold subscriptions to get the game. Then you get a lot more people invested in the story and wanting to buy Halo 5. At this point very few people will pay money to get invested in MCC after hearing about all the issues and not being a big fan to begin with. But a ton of people would definitely try it for free. So it's a very smart business decision if you ask me.

They pretty much have to do that at this point. Or at least offer it for free for a weekend like Sunset Overdrive. Population is really small atm and you need some sort of way to let everyone know that it's fixed to get them back playing.

Thank god we are back to written updates, I prefer them over those ******** videos that don't really do anything.

• Upvote (+1) 2