CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

@@CyReN

I see you got the miggy avi, and always reppin something Detroit. You from there? I live on royal oak, a suburb of Detroit. Just curious is all.

I am really excited to see some Halo 3 in 1080p. Plus I want to understand more about the multiplier mash up if you will. They made it sound like you can play any of the games based on voting. Like vote for H2 or H3 or H1 map and game type. Weird. 

I'm actually pretty excited to see Halo 3 at native 1080p/60FPS considering it ran at 1152x640 with no anti-aliasing on the Xbox 360 which made it a jagged mess. The image quality should be amazing across all games! Makes my head spin just thinking about it. 

tumblr_inline_n5q5nnvvlX1qbfqhf.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

''IM JUST SO FUCKIN HAPPY!"

-CURSEDLEMON, 2014

:goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 2 Anniversary campaign getting new prologue and epilogue "helping to tie Halo 2 into the coming Halo 5:Guardians".

Another thing, is the new spartan's name Locke, Clock, or Clark? I keep hearing different things.

Halo 2 Anniversary campaign getting new prologue and epilogue "helping to tie Halo 2 into the coming Halo 5:Guardians".

Another thing, is the new spartan's name Locke, Clock, or Clark? I keep hearing different things.

Pretty sure it is Agent Locke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i've been told on these forums that the the master cheif collection will include, hce, h2, hcea, h2a, h3 and h4.Only thing is that 343 has not said this anywhere. (to my knowledge, please someone prove wrong :( ) They said that they are only releasing hcea (reach engine for multiplayer), h2a, h3 and h4 which means no hce multiplayer, and no OG halo 2. Also the h2a video was just halo 4 with a halo 2 skin. Like the auto aim and hitboxes were exactly the same as h4's. Can someone please link me to the correct information regarding "the master chief collection" and exactly what games will be included 

So i've been told on these forums that the the master cheif collection will include, hce, h2, hcea, h2a, h3 and h4.Only thing is that 343 has not said this anywhere. (to my knowledge, please someone prove wrong :( ) They said that they are only releasing hcea (reach engine for multiplayer), h2a, h3 and h4 which means no hce multiplayer, and no OG halo 2. Also the h2a video was just halo 4 with a halo 2 skin. Like the auto aim and hitboxes were exactly the same as h4's. Can someone please link me to the correct information regarding "the master chief collection" and exactly what games will be included 

Original multiplayer (as it was when each respective game was 'retired') from CE, 2, 3, and 4.  In addition, there will be 6 Halo 2 multiplayer maps remade from scratch which will be playable on a new engine that will supposedly have gameplay similar to Halo 2.

Nothing was said about HCEA.

I don't have a link for you, but this was all stated in the initial reveal during the Microsoft press conference, with additional details emerging in interviews that followed afterward.  There are links all over the forums.

In the Master Chief Collection it will have Halo CE, 2, 3 and 4. 343 have confirmed it on Halo Waypoint.

Original multiplayer (as it was when each respective game was 'retired') from CE, 2, 3, and 4.  In addition there will be 6 Halo 2 multiplayer maps remade from scratch which will be playable on a new engine that will supposedly have gameplay similar to Halo 2.

Nothing was said about HCEA.

I don't have a link for you, but this was all stated in the initial reveal during the Microsoft press conference.

what do you mean nothing was said about HCEA? It says Hcea will be included in all the trailers and shows the cover art for hcea. In fact NOTHING was said about Hce OR original multiplier from what i can see. Did you actually watch the reveal or are you just going off what other peoples have posted? The initial reveal showed that there will be hcea, h2a, h3 and h4. There was no mention of original halo ce or halo 2. 

In the Master Chief Collection it will have Halo CE, 2, 3 and 4. 343 have confirmed it on Halo Waypoint.

but they haven't, they've confirmed hcea, h2a, h3 and 4.

@@Goku Go check out Halo Waypoint if you want "Official" info.

i've checked everywhere. officially they've only talked about HCEa, H2a, H3 and H4. No talk about OG Hce/Halo 2 from what i can see :(

Is anyone concerned that this will spread Halo players out even thinner. Some will go over to XBox One and other will stay on 360. I have to wonder if this is a marketing ploy by Miscrosoft to expedite XBox One sales? Is this really better for the game?

Is anyone concerned that this will spread Halo players out even thinner. Some will go over to XBox One and other will stay on 360. I have to wonder if this is a marketing ploy by Miscrosoft to expedite XBox One sales? Is this really better for the game?

I don't know what world you live in but Halo on the 360 is very much dead save a few good people in Halo 3 MLG playlist...

i've checked everywhere. officially they've only talked about HCEa, H2a, H3 and H4. No talk about OG Hce/Halo 2 from what i can see :(

You can switch back to the original by pressing Select. It was officially announced at E3. Go back and watch the video and listen carefully.

You can switch back to the original by pressing Select. It was officially announced at E3. Go back and watch the video and listen carefully.

Yeah well that's still Hcea. I'm talking about ce multiplayer...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah well that's still Hcea. I'm talking about ce multiplayer...

I know what your trying to say now. This Master Chief Collection they are releasing for the X1 will have each games unique multiplayer. Yes Halo CE anniversary for the 360 didn't have true H1 multiplayer it had reach's but with H1 Maps. When you buy this game you can play Halo CE's ORIGINAL multiplayer same with H2's. only difference is the stuff runs at 60 FPS now.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

what do you mean nothing was said about HCEA? It says Hcea will be included in all the trailers and shows the cover art for hcea. In fact NOTHING was said about Hce OR original multiplier from what i can see. Did you actually watch the reveal or are you just going off what other peoples have posted? The initial reveal showed that there will be hcea, h2a, h3 and h4. There was no mention of original halo ce or halo 2. 

but they haven't, they've confirmed hcea, h2a, h3 and 4.

In the reveal Dan Ayoub stated it'd have original H2 & CE MP

Also the interview with Frankie and him

Frankie confirms it's original CE multiplayer in this interview.  The specific conversation about it begins at about 50 seconds, but the whole interview is worth a watch.

http://youtu.be/crDIiFV-Wmw

• Upvote (+1) 2

To a degree, it's definitely a marketing ploy to sell the Xbox One. Microsoft needs to do it. There are not games out right now exclusively on Xbox One that make people go out and buy an Xbox One right away. They need to sell it. If you are talking about strictly Halo players - unless they want to continue playing Reach and ODST, they have no reason to stay on the Xbox 360. The MCC has everything you need - you are paying $60 for 4 complete games and so, so much more. It is absolutely better for the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1