CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Playing Derelict with a random who doesn't understand the spawn system against a to2 who does is the most frustrating experience I've had in Halo CE. Wouldn't be much of an issue except 50% of my games seem to be on Derelict.

!

Sorry if I'm every your team mate then, I have no idea what I'm doing. I still try tho and have fun :3

Sorry if I'm every your team mate then, I have no idea what I'm doing. I still try tho and have fun :3

when in doubt when ur teammate is dead, stand in the closest corner or on ur spawn. 50% of the time its a top spawn for ur teammate.

Or at least move around so you don't get same spawns. Being a sneaky beaver in h1 is also very nice to have

when in doubt when ur teammate is dead, stand in the closest corner or on ur spawn. 50% of the time its a top spawn for ur teammate.

I just tell them to run to health pack lol

He was camping shotgun hall and I was literally spawning in the same place for about 10 deaths as the other team held top, cycled camo and OS, and just kept pre-nading my spawn. I started ARing my teammate and finally betrayed him so we would break spawn.

reminds me of this during a night of gaming

http://www.twitch.tv/akademik_/c/5712440

:lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Playing Derelict with a random who doesn't understand the spawn system against a to2 who does is the most frustrating experience I've had in Halo CE. Wouldn't be much of an issue except 50% of my games seem to be on Derelict.

The Beta started November 11, 2014 and 343 has been kind enough to extend it a few more days!

The Beta started November 11, 2014... Now that made me laugh :)

anyone wanna play some 2v2s??? 

if you are still on, I will play! I am gonna be playing RunningRiot4Fun first though so after that series I will play

I have no idea who this guy is who joined your party. I will roll a few tho!

System or the guy who you were with? I thought you knew your partner so I just started the game. @@AkaDemiK there is a space in our lobby if you want to play

System or the guy who you were with? I thought you knew your partner so I just started the game. @@AkaDemiK there is a space in our lobby if you want to play

Nope :/ Just a random without a mic. I'm down for 2's though. Gonna make a cup of tea, so I have time to wait for a 4th. 

Nope :/ Just a random without a mic. I'm down for 2's though. Gonna make a cup of tea, so I have time to wait for a 4th. 

Oh! I was like "this is strange why is Riot not pushing for new OS", I knew something was fishy

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's actually not that true. Playing To4 level 40s in Team Hardcore in H2 and level 50s in H3 MLG playlist was great practice. I've ran into Pro teams a bunch of times in H3 and it was EXTREMELY convenient considering how quickly you found matches. You're also not just playing GB(PGL) where your team can just be obliterating some kids who obviously picked up the game the previous day and then match the polar opposite and face Darkest Hour and get melted in about 6 minutes.

Keeps you playing on people your skill level. The only way to get good matches in MCC is PGL and it's SUCH a pain in the ass to set games up (a lot better now, but 3-4 patches ago? Maannnnn that was annoying as hell).

Matchmaking was just the next best thing to running custom 4s. You could jump into matchmaking until another team got on, but the goal was still to get customs going. There was a pretty wide range of skill within the H3 50 rank, but you were guaranteed to have consistently good opponents when playing customs.

You know what really grinds my gears? Since I don't play much Halo I still watch it, but every time I watch people play CTF the flag makes me mad. I really hate it when I see someone try to run with the flag and start juggling and it hits the ceiling and stops in place. Just grinds my gears.

So you dislike playing "sweaty" ppl...players that actually bang the fuck back instead of running in straight lines so you can "montage" them. You never fail to amaze me...

OMG this forum is so ******** lol I'm just going to quit this forum u kids all know nothing about video making at all >.<

• Downvote (-1) 18

OMG this forum is so ******** lol I'm just going to quit this forum u kids all know nothing about video making at all >.<

Yeah because watching someone getting killtrocitys and highers against noobies is entertaining to watch

/irony

Nobody wants to watch vidoes of people banging on scrubs.  It reminds me of when people would post videos of H4 gameplays with radar on and ordinances.  Give me a break.  Might as well just be screaming into the mic "look how bad I am!"

first off, "u kids"...i'm a grown man

2nd...please do tell about this special technique to "video making". If it involves playing scrubs so you can attain the highest set of multi kills per life keep that shit to yourself. Only scrubs feel good enough to brag about beating up on other scrubs. Your threads and videos will continue to see the lowest number of views on here because they aren't interesting and your whole attitude and approach is shitty as fuck. We don't give a fuck about your killtac on kids who charge in straight lines with AR's.

Now don't get too emotional and "quit the forum, make better videos involving more skillful players.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Probably a good time to finish up you're "what went wrong with halo" book.

...sorry to keep pestering you about this, I'm just anxious to read it.

Given MCC such a book could become a best seller.