CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Scored a 257 in Kinect Bowling today.

Thanks 343 for allowing me the time to get good at this game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just want MCC to work 70% of the time.

Search times for me only seem to get longer each day even more so in BTB (solo is fat but I'm always with other people and it shows it down a ton)

Wow the more I play MCC the more questions I have for 343, just played Halo 3 and wow the sound is still backwards + it's like day 1 H3 with flares and radar jammers everywhere ++ YOU CAN STILL BE SPLIT UP oh and all obj games in H3 are AR starts and what's the deal with each team having set emblems / and game Chat /party chat always on or it at least looks that way.

Soooooo many silly mistakes that should have never happened...

• Upvote (+1) 7

Wow the more I play MCC the more questions I have for 343, just played Halo 3 and wow the sound is still backwards + it's like day 1 H3 with flares and radar jammers everywhere ++ YOU CAN STILL BE SPLIT UP oh and all obj games in H3 are AR starts.........

Soooooo many silly mistakes that should have never happened...

Not to mention the aiming still feels off as well.

If this next patch doesn't fix the anti-aim in CE I'm selling my Xbox. Festival season is coming soon and I'd rather spend money on that than wait for this nonsense to get sorted out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think if the magnetism radius was lowered, H2 BR would be just as skillful as Reach v7 DMR. 

As long as you can sweep for a headshot, never.

If we could always play on LAN projectiles would be great, but fuck projectiles over the internet just give me hitscan. I understand why projectiles are better, I just don't feel like dealing with that shit on a bad connection.

Dedi's.  Play Battlefield.  Projectiles are fucking awesome on dedi's.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trendous amount of quitting, still getting randomly booted, can't find games. this truely couldnt be worse after 2 and a half months.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do you guys still even try it? I've lost all hope with this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why do you guys still even try it? I've lost all hope with this game.

CE is half working. It is a blast even then. I want to see this at 100%.

Would it be worse than what you all have now?

Could be. Imagine Matchmaking just flat  out doesn't work at all. 

I'd rather keep the semi-broken one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 should change their name to "343/x Industries", since the graph of that function is basically the graph of the population chart of their games.

Been a long time since i posted, just been lurking. This botched launch and the underwhelming beta have killed my drive for halo, and even gaming in general. Haven't turned my xbone on in over a week. Losing hope in Console gaming, if the urge to game comes back and I feel motivated, may try PC gaming for the first time ever. 

pls 343 fix MCC  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Been a long time since i posted, just been lurking. This botched launch and the underwhelming beta have killed my drive for halo, and even gaming in general. Haven't turned my xbone on in over a week. Losing hope in Console gaming, if the urge to game comes back and I feel motivated, may try PC gaming for the first time ever.

pls 343 fix MCC :cry: :cry: :cry:

Join the PC Master Race bro. You won't regret it.

Thinking of buying Toxikk after reading a bunch about it a few pages back and other places on the Internet

https://irongaming.tv/tournaments/31

finally.....the CE....has come back to halo tournaments

Bro where are those coli smileys when you need them

HA2quY1.jpg

Haven't played H2A in a while, the aim assist  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Haven't played H2A in a while, the aim assist  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

the skill gap

2wfomqe.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3