CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

We have lightened up since the dismal release of the game, we are more focused on personal insults regarding people and profanity fueled posts mostly.

lol, goodluck! 

Maybe I'm missing something but why is anyone playing H2A when you have the option to play the real Halo 2? I've been wondering this since day one, I think I've played it like 5 times. I know there is that hcs crap but unless your literally going to events for that and placing and actually making money I don't see how you could enjoy that over H2

Because H2A is better.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

First time a beta came out AFTER an official release.

Well they did do a similar Beta thing for their ZBNS TU in Reach, the main problem with that TU was that once it got released it only got applied to a small portion of the game.

I wish but the sad truth is that before every single Halo release almost every single person on this website complains about the current Halo/new Halo mechanics then buys their shit anyways. Almost everyone here will shell out $60 or more regardless of what 343 does/doesn't do. Its pretty sad but that is the real reason we've been getting fucked over for a decade. Not sure why it would change now but that would be nice if we finally, as a community, said no.

Not this time. Things are different this time. It used to be just the hardcore Halo fans stressing that the new Halo game might blow, but now the rumble of discontent is evident everywhere in the community.

That being said, can we agree on which hashtag to use when it comes to Halo 5? I like how succint #DontbuyH5 is, but IMO #BoycottHalo5 is WAY better. The word 'boycott' sends a much stronger message. As in, 'this is something we would normally throw money at you for, but not this time. You need to do better, to actually give us what we want.' They need to learn that.

#BoycottHalo5

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was playing ranked H2A last night and got a very competitive game of Multi bomb Shrine. At the end it was still tied 0-0 and went to OT. Everyone on my team died because we tried to desperate plant but then we all couldn't respawn. I had no idea that this was how OT would work and we ended up losing.

You're making it too obvious breh, the key to good trolling is subtlety

Seriously? I actually like H2A better. Not a fan of H2 at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

They give any timeline on public rollout for this CU?

If it all goes well, a short time after January 26th. Probably early February.

Seriously? I actually like H2A better. Not a fan of H2 at all.

I don't know why youre still here. Whenever I skim the forum if I see a string of red down vote numbers I know its you

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know why youre still here. Whenever I skim the forum if I see a strong of red down vote numbers I know its you

So because people don't agree with my opinions I should just leave? Is this Commie Russia or something?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 15

You guys should probably reword that article because "everything" isn't going to be fixed it even says in the FAQ that this update is mostly aimed at overhauling the party system wouldn't want to give people false hope.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys should probably reword that article because "everything" isn't going to be fixed it even says in the FAQ that this update is mostly aimed at overhauling the party system wouldn't want to give people false hope.

I feel that was more poor wording on my end. Frankie posted that in a topic about the beta update but he was talking about fixing 'everything' in MCC like H2C netcode, etc. 

I'll reword, see if I can make it a little better.

So how long until everyone sees an update?

Like 2+ weeks?

Edit: I just read it, gonna be like 2 weeks ... It better be worth it

So how long until everyone sees an update?

Like 2+ weeks?

Edit: I just read it, gonna be like 2 weeks ... It better be worth it

Hold on. I thought it was a beta for the update? I'm confused. idk why we can't just get accurate information so we know what we're getting and when to expect it. Gahh. I just want to play HCE, H2, and H2A and enjoy them.  :cry:

Hold on. I thought it was a beta for the update? I'm confused. idk why we can't just get accurate information so we know what we're getting and when to expect it. Gahh. I just want to play HCE, H2, and H2A and enjoy them. :cry:

People in the preview program are going to beta test the patch before it releases to everyone

Here's what I think

1. They actually might fix some shit

2. This is a way for them to buy some time and temporarily stop the public backlash

People in the preview program are going to beta test the patch before it releases to everyone

Here's what I think

1. They actually might fix some shit

2. This is a way for them to buy some time and temporarily stop the public backlas

Ah. Preview program. I need to get on that shit. 

To just be blunt, you're annoying. If you like something, fine. But when somebody asks "Why play H2A over H2C when it's better" you don't say cuz H2A is better. You say "because I like H2A better."

More power too you.

Saying "H2A is better" or "CE is easy" screams flame bait. H2/CE is factually better due to their more fluent gameplay. You're once again somebody who contributes nothing here and is obviously trolling on all your post due to the history. Yes, I read them.

I may be taking the bait here. But from one troll to another, you obviously are here because you like Halo, therefore you understand this community does not need this kind of crap right now. Yeah, you may get a kick out of poking the anthill and watching us scatter right now, but this is the exact kind of bullshit inner-community drama I am always talking about that needs to stop. So please. kickback, drink a beer and relax dude. Stop trolling. 

I was with you until you said H2/CE is factually better. I still agree with your overall point. But I don't want anyone to be discouraged with debating by hearing that there's no conversation past H2/CE is better.

For example, if I wanted to argue that the removal of the glitches makes a more polished experience because it stops new players from questioning why they died when the game doesn't teach them anything about button glitches, then that could be a fair argument of why a person thinks one game is better than another. Just saying a contradictory opinion though without backing it up with any reasons is frustrating I agree.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I was with you until you said H2/CE is factually better. I still agree with your overall point. But I don't want anyone to be discouraged with debating by hearing that there's no conversation past H2/CE is better.

For example, if I wanted to argue that the removal of the glitches makes a more polished experience because it stops new players from questioning why they died when the game doesn't teach them anything about button glitches, then that could be a fair argument of why a person thinks one game is better than another. Just saying a contradictory opinion though without backing it up with any reasons is frustrating I agree.

Do I really need to explain myself to 99.9% of the people on these forums? No. Yes H2A looks better. I LIKE the new map elements. Hit registration is on point. They know what I am talking about. Now let's just ignore this. He is just a troll and hopefully he stops. If not, just don't even bother with it anymore.