CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Fixing the MCC is the last thing 343 has to offer me.

Once they do (or don't) - it will be good riddance to them and all future products. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

They should give us more maps for Halo 2 Anniversary like Midship, Beaver Creek, and Ivory Tower for free. It will be compensation for us having to deal with these issues for this long as well a drive for the people who left the game to come back if it is fixed.

Or just play fucking Halo 2, which plays better than Halo 2 Anniversary IMO. I hate the fact that HCS is H2:A. We are purposely fucking ourselves just to suck 343's dick.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Went back to H3 on Xbox 360 today. It felt weird at first getting used to 30fps, but after about 4-5 games, I was fine.

Still about 1200 people searching social slayer and I got a game, each time, in under 1 min. A game that is almost 8 years old.

lol343.

This is what amazed me most about The MCC and 343 in general. Stuff that Halo has had down pact for 10 years magically fucked up. The people at 343 are bad at their job. There is nothing else to say other than that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They made Halo 4 and while that game was not good the online portion was fine. It's not as if they are disqualified and have no idea how to code. If the rumors are true the Xbox Ones online system fucked them. Still no excuse to release a broken game.

I really do hope that this CU fixes search times, and party/custom game functionality at the very least. Fixing H2C/H2A hit registration, and making every game run on dedicated servers would be a nice bonus.

If anyone could inv me to the preview program I would greatly appreciate it. GT: Bionic Cell

I love playing BTB only to get people who vote H2A every single game!

Beta for an update?

ei1Hlsx.gif

A bunch of devs do this already. It's great for when you want to completely rework multiplayer without fucking over literally your entire playerbase.

inb4 "but it never works now"

It could end up being worse.

A bunch of devs do this already. It's great for when you want to completely rework multiplayer without fucking over literally your entire playerbase.

inb4 "but it never works now"

It could end up being worse.

ya, we're just having fun. The fact is that 343 is a country mile past embarrassing and they are now deep into fraud.

• Upvote (+1) 3

if they did that I would sell MCC and my xbox one, buy a GTX 970 and go ham in CS:GO and Dota 2.

Don't think u need a 970 just to play those games lol, jking.

But I guess we need to test

solo

party of 2,3,4

Then see if it's still 3v4industries.

Still not getting why they waited so long to tell people this. If they really wanted to test their patch they would let more people in. How many people do they think they're going to find that A. All have the beta program and B. Are on each other's friends list to check things like connecting to parties and searching in said parties?

You... you got into a BTB game? But how...?

I don't know I've never had a huge problem playing this game.

Still hoping to get a preview program invite from someone here. Have all weekend open to test it out. GT is "Floyd Adonis". Not going to give out any blowies for one but a good ol fashioned western grip hand jibber isn't completely out of the question.

....but the joke is we aren't buying H5 anyway?

I wish but the sad truth is that before every single Halo release almost every single person on this website complains about the current Halo/new Halo mechanics then buys their shit anyways. Almost everyone here will shell out $60 or more regardless of what 343 does/doesn't do. Its pretty sad but that is the real reason we've been getting fucked over for a decade. Not sure why it would change now but that would be nice if we finally, as a community, said no.

Still hoping to get a preview program invite from someone here. Have all weekend open to test it out. GT is "Floyd Adonis". Not going to give out any blowies for one but a good ol fashioned western grip hand jibber isn't completely out of the question.

Just pointing this out, since it seems like a lot of people here are trying to get access to the preview program right now...

My understanding is that it generally takes a few weeks for the whole process to be completed, so even if someone were invited to the preview program they wouldn't be added in time to participate in this beta.

RoyOB2s.png

No where did you mention (1) dedicated servers that work and are available all the time, or (2) "just as we remembered...". In other words, they are winning. They are giving you so many problems to complain about you are forgetting what they promised you from the beginning. If this keeps up no one will remember and they won't have to deliver.

DEMAND H1, H2, and H3 CONSOLE EXPERIENCE JUST AS YOU REMEMBERED IT!

Let me know when they fix this game. If I have reason to believe there is a decent population left, I will buy it myself.

• Upvote (+1) 8

MCC is my Halo swan song..

Whether this works or does not - this will be the last Halo game I probably play, and 100% the last time I give any money to 343. 

• Upvote (+1) 2