CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

In b4 the next patch is sold as an add-on to the MCC for $19.95.

if they did that I would sell MCC and my xbox one, buy a GTX 970 and go ham in CS:GO and Dota 2.

Even though this is ridiculous that it has come to this, at least some sort of major overhaul is on the horizon. After the last patch I had given up all hope this would ever be fixed. If this doesn't fix a majority of the major problems though they will probably just give up on this game.

Also, anyone want to invite Zandermannnn to the beta program? :)

I would really like to test this CU can someone please send me a invite

GT: TM TeRRoR

How do I sign up for the test?

Post your gamer tag, someone here will add you as a friend and invite you. The beta is suppose to drop this Friday and usually takes a few days to get approved for the preview/beta program so this has to happen pretty soon. I'd be able to do it but I'm out of town for work with no Xbox so try and get someone from here to invite you!

Post your gamer tag, someone here will add you as a friend and invite you. The beta is suppose to drop this Friday and usually takes a few days to get approved for the preview/beta program so this has to happen pretty soon. I'd be able to do it but I'm out of town for work with no Xbox so try and get someone from here to invite you!

Gt is same as user name.

We released our product before its time. We fixed it. We are re-releasing it later this year.

This is something I heard at work once. Why can we hear this from 343?

Wow

I mean WOW, just WOW. Only 343....

WOW!

lol, come on guys, re-read the news letter

They are probably rolling out an entirely new, completely replacement to the menu system/MM matching system, integration pieces, etc...

So it is a beta really. Too bad they won't test in a real world environment with a large population stressing their servers....

oh wait..

Went back to H3 on Xbox 360 today. It felt weird at first getting used to 30fps, but after about 4-5 games, I was fine.

Still about 1200 people searching social slayer and I got a game, each time, in under 1 min. A game that is almost 8 years old.

lol343.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Not that my $65 will change anything but I can't believe that I'm not buying a new Halo game at a midnight release. What a damn shame.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If anyone wants to send me one of these so called invites, my gt is: Pick6 YYZ

It's bullshit that the content update isn't available to everyone, I spent my 60 bucks like everyone else

It better work or #DontBuyHalo5 will gain momentum

Regardless of whether or not they ever fix MCC - Im still not buying that piece of crap H5.   In fact MCC working one day is prob the only hope I will ever have of playing Halo again in my life. 

WHERE IS THE SURVEY?!?!?!?!??!

Open Preview Dashboard app go to the right and select Surveys under Feedback column. You may have to download the Survey app first. Once you have that, go back into the Preview Dashboard and then launch the survey, complete it, and that's pretty much it. 

Note: You cannot be in the update beta if you are competing in HCS this Sunday since the game version will be different from others and this will cause incompatibility. 

They should give us more maps for Halo 2 Anniversary like Midship, Beaver Creek, and Ivory Tower for free. It will be compensation for us having to deal with these issues for this long as well a drive for the people who left the game to come back if it is fixed.