CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm actually fucking shocked that they fixed the lag spikes in H2A

I think I played Battle Creek or Wizard every other game over the weekend. 

I play more RR, Wizard, and Creek more often than anything. I've gone through spells where I'll play Rat Race 3-4 times in a row. I know it's "random" but... shit.

Friends list is back for people? Mines still down.

Try LT+RT + Y on the home xbox screen

then release it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Games crashing or not even loading is the most game breaking feature this tied in with long search times is a recipe for disaster. It's the most infuriating thing to wait for a match, then not even connect to it

Good patch, 343.

Tried H2C - Can't get a game.

Tried HCE - Can't get a game.

Played Team Slayer - First game 4v3 (Then became 4v2)

End up playing 3 games in the Team Slayer playlist (all H3) and each game I was matched with almost the same group of people?

Is there no one playing or am I just getting matched locally? (From Australia)

What was actually fixed?

Try LT+RT + Y on the home xbox screen

then release it

Thought you were messing with me at first, but my home screen refreshed when I did that. Friends list still wont come up though.

Good looks though I'll keep trying it.

I've still yet to see uneven teams since this patch

games have been pretty solid for the most part for me, people quitting though, need some ranks.

It has to be in the first 30 days after purchase

Forget the fact that they kept stringing customers along with misleading (there's that word again) hope...

But the beta is over.

I know but that basically killed that portion of the game for me. Now I can actually play it because I don't lag everywhere.

So let me get this straight.

We paid full-price for an alpha version of a game (MCC) to play a beta version of a game (H5). The beta is over.

The alpha...

Continues.

Fuck me.

• Upvote (+1) 7

They really need to have like... Percentages attached to maps.

Like clearly everyone likes Chilly, Dammy, Pris, BC, and HeH the most in Halo 1. They should up the play percentage of those maps because I'm sure most people are fucking sick of wizard, derelict and rat race. None of which are bad maps, just less interesting strategically and seem to come up way too often.

Also snipers in boarding action should be an option, that shit is fun once in a while.

Tomorrow is only the 10 week anniversary since this game came out, not 12. But I think the points being made is still valid.

Also, the fact that my friends lists is still down honestly filling up my threshold to just sell my Xbox One. I don't want to hear about all the awesome games that are supposed to come out; no. There is honestly two games on One that I wanted to play and that was Titanfall when it came out and this. I hate to say but I had 100x more fun in the three month span I destroyed people online in Titanfall than I do playing the game I thought would cause me to lose my social life haha... Fuck 343 and all their incompetence. I will never buy another product from them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo someone on my list told me that H2A lag spikes are finally fixed. Is this true? I haven't played it in months. Kid's telling me to sign up to HCS lol. Do I even want to play it?

Tomorrow is only the 10 week anniversary since this game came out, not 12. But I think the points being made is still valid.

Also, the fact that my friends lists is still down honestly filling up my threshold to just sell my Xbox One. I don't want to hear about all the awesome games that are supposed to come out; no. There is honestly two games on One that I wanted to play and that was Titanfall when it came out and this. I hate to say but I had 100x more fun in the three month span I destroyed people online in Titanfall than I do playing the game I thought would cause me to lose my social life haha... Fuck 343 and all their incompetence. I will never buy another product from them.

Dude I had so much fun stomping in titanfall. I literally felt like God in that game. (No I didn't kill bots like a noob lol)