CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

And it's going to be treated like DLC, the campaign itself(which is all we're getting) is maybe worth $20 at most.

People who had bought the season pass for AC Unity ended up getting games like Far Cry 4. Wouldn't mind that

Your request very reasonable. I think we should get all h2a maps remade. Could see tourney scene being carried on decently well if the game had just a few more maps.

AC Unity was awful at launch, my friend says it's much much better now, is this true? (Not sure if you own it)

Frame rate is still bad and will continue as long as they have all of those NPCs. Other than that it's been solid

I saw a gameplay on Downrush, how is it community members (of any gaming community) consistently make better maps than dev's.

Well downrush is heavily inspired by a quake map so that isn't entirely so. Although in general map design has fallen off quite a bit. Just make a map out of a single player level and call it a day seems to be 'in' right now.

Yeah Downrush looked real nice when I saw Missigno play it.

I just want the game fixed, they could take back my one month and not remake Relic and I wouldnt care. Just fix the game. 

This whole situation is annoying. Ruined one of my favourite things ever

Halo CE:

Can we get the total number of kills for each team on the post carnage report.

Fix snipe placement on priz to be the og version.

Not die while going through ports or around corners. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

At lot of people are only quitting when they are put on an uneven team. Until they fix this problem 100%, there is no point putting in penalties for quitting.

TBH I only get uneven matches like 1 in 10 matches so I'd say it would be worth being stuck in an uneven match every once in a while if it meant people weren't quitting as often. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know about you guys but i'm finding quick consistent full team games in big team making it pretty playable but just by myself, they just need to fix some significant gameplay elements now, I wonder how long it will take them to do that though -_-

Edit: and I don't wanna act like this means other people are having good experiences like me, don't like kids who said they've had no problems since day one when they have but don't even realize them like h3 sound.

I don't know about you guys but i'm finding quick consistent full team games in big team making it pretty playable but just by myself, they just need to fix some significant gameplay elements now, I wonder how long it will take them to do that though -_-

As many automated Twitter responses it takes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

are they still giving refunds for digital copies?

Some have still gotten refunds as of a few weeks ago, YMMV but why not try your luck

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to try just so I can yell at a Microsoft representative over this game. I'll apologize after I'm done since it's not that person's fault, but I just need to yell at someone for a little bit to feel better

• Upvote (+1) 2

Voice chat is still fucked.

Cool patch, bros.

Cool patch.

I've also played Battle Creek at least 15 times today.

Cool.

Denial vs EG, they start the first match, all Denial are dead and can't even spawn. But they did spawn, it just didn't show 'em their POV.

Roy, the host, got an overkill while the entire Denial team couldn't see, move or do shit.

What the fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Voice chat is still fucked.

Cool patch, bros.

Cool patch.

I've also played Battle Creek at least 15 times today.

Cool.

I think I played Battle Creek or Wizard every other game over the weekend. 

Denial vs EG, they start the first match, all Denial are dead and can't even spawn. But they did spawn, it just didn't show 'em their POV.

Roy, the host, got an overkill while the entire Denial team couldn't see, move or do shit.

What the fuck.

This happened to me today after the patch. I never came out of black screen at the start of the game but could see people getting kills on the scoreboard.  :trash:

Yeah man it only lowers in the searching screen, ever other screen its still loud.

That's actually good and how it should be. The music was either lowered or muted in previous games. I would rather it be muted instead of lowered though, I don't want halo themes playing till I get into a match.