CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

No mention of Halo 2 hit registration or ranks? Well look on the bright side, there's now no point in waiting for this update.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wow really nothing about halo 2's shot registration issue?, that was a big one that I was really hoping and expecting to be in this patch, there's really nothing big in this patch, just the same old crap of "improvements", wtf... can't believe they had almost a month and this is all they could do

Yeah but luckily Frank O'Conner told us that they had no idea this game would behave like this in the real world.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to actually believe that horseshit.

Yea, ok, maybe that new SDK screwed up the way matchmaking works leading to it virtually completely breaking. What about the other thousands of problems that have nothing to do with matchmaking and parties?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow really nothing about halo'2 shot registration issue, that was a big one that I was really hoping and expecting to be in this patch,  there's really nothing big in this patch, just the same old crap of "improvements", wtf... can't believe they had almost a month and this is all they could do

Dude, did you even read the pach notes?

"Fixed an issue in Halo 4 where players could equip the same weapon as their primary and secondary weapons."

That is pretty big imo. :kappa:

I see nothing about H2C terrible hit detection, respawn glitch, or CE anti aim

Even more frustrating is no ranks

brb guy starts a game but isnt playing

brb we down 3 kills better quit out now

brb take forever to find a game just to not play it all the way through

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm now 100% done with Halo until a new developer starts making Halo.

What a fucking joke.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I literally can not fucking believe we have waited this long for those patch notes?

What about in game crashing, uneven teams, halo 3 sound/aim/stat tracking, h2c hit rego, anti aim, connectivity issues/joining friends,

I was actually getting alittle bit pumped up believing this game would be fixed after the beta but now I don't even see the point of wasting my downloads on this shit

• Upvote (+1) 1

So it has been three weeks since our last content update and in that time we still haven't made any fixes towards the netcode of Halo 2 Classic, we still haven't fixed the anti-aim glitch in Halo: Combat Evolved and we still haven't fixed the game crashing when loading maps.

But we turned the main menu music down and added a timer when the voting lobby screen is counting down so I guess that's cool.

Three weeks.

At some point reality will set in, and acceptance will occur.

It isn't going to ever be fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've honestly given up hope that this game will ever be fixed. They clearly cant do it, and will continue to bide time until H5 then drop this game like a rock and not even care because they wont need to.

This is partly my fault, I expected too much from them. Now I know better.

Yeah but luckily Frank O'Conner told us that they had no idea this game would behave like this in the real world.

Which only indicates their testing was non existent.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So when the game launched and they first started releasing patches they were releasing them more frequently and with more actual substance. They had a month and this patch is barebones. It's like they're getting as close to fixed as they can.

Patch notes said improvements to stability and improved party connectivity.

Let's just see how it goes.

When it doesn't work and is still shit I'll eat my foot real quick.

I read that as "food real quick", which I indirectly thought of hot dogs...

Now i'm hungry

#BoycottHalo5

It's been ~70 days.......

No ranks, no dedis, still can't respawn in h2c...

Fuck them

Lol, I had no intention of buying it even if they fix these things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate 343.

Haha yes.  I used to have this moral standing that I should hate what they do or don't do and not the company themselves.  That is gone.

patch notes say nothing specific about fixing the party bugs, eg that your party is usually splitted when a game finishes and the game report comes up

this should be the nr1 priority along with anti-aim :S

*5 months later*

We are aware of an issue were weapon times for CE are not syncing up correctly for a small group of players.

*3 weeks after that*

Made an improvement to reduce the off sync timers. -Still broken-

I have now accepted anti aim as part of the game which will never get fixed. I'm sure the timers are intentionally bugged as a way for 343 to decrease the skill gap. And just because someone mentioned food, my fiancée just made homemade chicken cordon bleu haha.