CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Playing halo 2 hardcore after whatever the hell that beta was, is the most fun I had in halo in a while. I can't believe how bad halo 5 is compared to the originals, I remembered why I'm a halo fan to begin with. 

One is holding up #1, the other is holding up #2. 

I rest my case. 

I may be clueless, but what does that signify? MLG placings?

I'm playing the H4 playlist to see this maps I never got a chance to play man, it feels like they were all made for 6v6 and up

8Ft9s5p.jpg

lol

I don't get it?

It should be obvious an exclusive game on a console with less than 10 million units sold won't be in the top 10.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Dan seems to have sprinted away from the games problems to immerse himself into H5.

He is so immersed in Halo 5 because the immersion is so realistic that he has forgotten what reality is.  He knows nothing of MCC.

I don't get it?

It should be obvious an exclusive game on a console with less than 10 million units sold won't be in the top 10.

I was thinking the same. Even if MCC had been everything it should have, it still wouldn't have made that list.

I don't get it?

Smash says sup, ok it was on DS but still I didn't expect that.

I didn't expect Top 10 for MCC, but it's doing pretty bad.

Smash says sup.

I didn't expect Top 10, but it's doing pretty bad.

Smash is on 2 systems... One of which has a userbase that's 5x larger than the Xbox One.

There's no way any of you realistically expected a collection of games on the XBOX ONE of all systems to be in the top 10 games of the year, riggght? Come on now, guys...

• Upvote (+1) 1

With all the hype around the master chief collection I expected it to be in the top 10 personally.  I mean yeah it is an Xbox exclusive, but still idk.

I AM JUST A DREAMER.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A good matchmaking system doesn't make the h3 BR consistent, remove sprint from Reach, or force everyone to spawn with the same weapon in halo 4.

Game mechanics are much more important.

I agree with you completely they need to focus on key mechanics to make a halo game feel like a halo game. I find though with halo, none of them feel the same they always change something. What matters also is making the game feel balanced in terms of movement, shooting, nades, maps, and weapons

With all the hype around the master chief collection I expected it to be in the top 10 personally.  I mean yeah it is an Xbox exclusive, but still idk.

:prayers: DREAM BELIEVE SUCCEED  :prayers:

Smash is on 2 systems... One of which has a userbase that's 5x larger than the Xbox One.

There's no way any of you realistically expected a collection of games on the XBOX ONE of all systems to be in the top 10 games of the year, riggght? Come on now, guys...

I still would like to know where it stands though.  I'm guessing not that great considering one of the lists is for  December and MCC got a bad rep by the end of November

I understand, but that's just not how it works :P Forza Horizon 2 is one of the best racing games ever made and it (only just recently started to pick up) didn't sell too well at launch because of the small install base of the Xbox One.

Not to mention, a collection is a collection and we are a bit biased when it comes to hype. We surrounded ourselves with people and communities who were hyped. 

I still would like to know where it stands though.  I'm guessing not that great considering one of the lists is for  December and MCC got a bad rep by the end of November

I'm sure it did fine, the Xbox One outsold the PS4 in both Nov/Dec, a big feat no doubt, and I bet MCC had a decent amount to do with it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

With all the hype around the master chief collection I expected it to be in the top 10 personally. I mean yeah it is an Xbox exclusive, but still idk.

I AM JUST A DREAMER. :prayers:

3 out of 4 saucey posts contains the :prayers: emote

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I understand, but that's just not how it works :P Forza Horizon 2 is one of the best racing games ever made and it (only just recently started to pick up) didn't sell too well at launch because of the small install base of the Xbox One.

Not to mention, a collection is a collection and we are a bit biased when it comes to hype. We surrounded ourselves with people and communities who were hyped. 

I'm sure it did fine, the Xbox One outsold the PS4 in both Nov/Dec, a big feat no doubt, and I bet MCC had a decent amount to do with it. 

You just gotta #believe man.  :weback:  :prayers:

Don't compare Forza's popularity and hype to that of Halo. The MCC should have sold like hot cakes, but it's clear the bad press got to certain people before they purchased it.

• Upvote (+1) 2