CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Lol late weekend it's like they think we're idiots

IDK how anyone can want to buy H5 at this point. IDC if you think its good, but you shouldnt want to buy it off the strength of 343 deceiving people like this and then trying to flip it back on people like it wasnt obvious what they did. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

There's nothing wrong with shot lead.

It's because even after years after playing, a lot of people didn't know how to do it perfectly. The amount of times I went to theater with a friend complaining about no registration only to tell him he was missing was crazy lol. Granted you did get bs, people would ALWAYS blame it on that when a lot of the time if was their aim.

It's because even after years after playing, a lot of people didn't know how to do it perfectly. The amount of times I went to theater with a friend complaining about no registration only to tell him he was missing was crazy lol. Granted you did get bs, people would ALWAYS blame it on that when 90% of the time if was their aim.

This, this, this, this.

Edit: fixed for ya luv

• Upvote (+1) 1

This, this, this, this.

Edit: fixed for ya luv

kisses <3

Game needs ranks already, I haven't played 1 full game of thc without the other team rage quitting because they're getting blown out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Game needs ranks already, I haven't played 1 full game of thc without the other team rage quitting because they're getting blown out.

Maybe you're just really, really, really, really, really good.

343 knew MCC was this broken before they released it, 100%

Kinda sad they keep insulting our intelligence by stating otherwise

• Upvote (+1) 3

Construct King is the GOAT gametype to me

Shrugs

Construct King and Guardian Oddball are my two favorite game types ever and it's purely nostalgia based, what exactly was wrong with Construct Hill? I knew Slayer had problems due to the lack of options to reach the top of the map. I felt like King made things a little better. Still could of used another ramp to the top though.

Construct King and Guardian Oddball are my two favorite game types ever and it's purely nostalgia based, what exactly was wrong with Construct Hill? I knew Slayer had problems due to the lack of options to reach the top of the map. I felt like King made things a little better. Still could of used another ramp to the top though.

Construct king was one of the best gametypes H3 had for showing which team was better. There were a range of options depending on how you wanted to rush purples, how smart you were about team spawning (ie: get the sword/closed street spawn do not give your team the mid gold) weather you wanted to wait to push with the next OS or not etc. Now that's not to say H3 was really all that deep and construct did have its flaws with the focus on the lifts but for what it was it did display the good parts of H3 and demanded knowledge of the basics of H3 far more than any other gametype. It was basically a good gametype for smart players/plays compared to, say, ons CTF which I still consider an abortion along with amp.

It was just very technical compared to nearly every other gametype/map combo that the game offered. This is all within the comparison to other H3 gametypes though. Overall the game was pretty shallow.

Random edit: I do think one of the very best things about H3 was how the spawning worked in 4s with regards to nading areas to block spawns. It just got stupid later on when looking at a spawn reduced its chances of happening. Wasn't always that great but in a situation on Guardian where you have an oddball in green and the other team lifts from blue and you see your whole team dead/dying and they're throwing nades at you. Toss the ball into the lift, nade blue, your team spawns gold/top blue and you try to stay alive bottom mid. Not really always a "good" idea but just being able to have a decision tree like that is a good thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah construct King and Guardian Ball were top tier. Flag really is the weakest obj gametype we need to move away from it.

I hated Onslaught and was bad at playing on it which I can admit.

I wonder when we can expect H3 MLG to make its way into this game? Won't even matter if the aiming is still like it is.

Part of me still thinks that this game will be fixed soon and It'll just confirm the theory that this was all intentional to drive people towards H5. Break it from the beginning, fix it in small increments to draw people in, break it the week H5 happens, then fix it all right after H5 is over.

i1n2vLW.jpg

"PC version since 2000".

JESUS JET-SKIING CHRIST.

I'm cringing so hard right now. Its these dumbfucks who pisses me the most.

"H4 all day!" Ugh... What annoys me even more is that out of all the games H4 seems to be the one with the least problems. I'm sooo glad that's the game that I really wanted to play in MCC, 343.  

Lol late weekend it's like they think we're idiots

IDK how anyone can want to buy H5 at this point. IDC if you think its good, but you shouldnt want to buy it off the strength of 343 deceiving people like this and then trying to flip it back on people like it wasnt obvious what they did.

I wish I could convince a few of my friends this. They really enjoy the beta but need to speak with their wallets for the MCC disaster

Does this game work yet?  Heard there was a patch or something, though it takes several of them to notice anything it seems.

Does this game work yet?  Heard there was a patch or something, though it takes several of them to notice anything it seems.

New patch "late this weekend".

I played one game of the H5 beta and that was enough for me. I might Red Box it to play the campaign but that's about it, there is no way I'm purchasing it.

Also, THEY ADDED LONGEST TO MM!!!!!! Hype!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't consider it working till we get ranked CE playlist.... so no.  It aint working.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this patch doesn't fix a lot of MCCs problems we are in deep deep shit

Basically. They've had an entire month. If this doesnt do it then theres basically no hope

If you want to play the halo 5 campaign im gonna buy the game and put 10 people in my family list so you dont have to buy it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you want to play the halo 5 campaign im gonna buy the game and put 10 people in my family list so you dont have to buy it.

Thought you could only do that with two boxes at a time

Yeah construct King and Guardian Ball were top tier. Flag really is the weakest obj gametype we need to move away from it.

CTF is master race. We just haven't had more than one good 4v4 non-remake flag map in a game since Halo 2.

CTF is master race. We just haven't had more than one good 4v4 non-remake flag map in a game since Halo 2.

I thought ctf narrows was decent, lots of ways to pull the flag, required huge amounts of team work and was relatively difficult to relay the flag