CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Bravo said that H2C hit reg fix may be in the next CU.

I don't know, to me that sounded more like "and these are the things we'll fix in the near future". I honestly don't get this company. Before an update comes out we never really know what it's going to fix. Then they give us patch notes, but those never include all the things they change. How hard can it be to code a patch + release actual patch notes?

I'm just glad that I'll be able to run Hardcore again. I know that CE is 3v3 (now with 3 ppl party size), but that should get fixed soonish and it sucks to only play Team Slayer when queing with a party of 3/4. Between h3 almost never loading for me, h2a being unplayable for a friend of mine and poor H2 settings, it's just a frustrating experience.

I agree that they should fix h2c hit reg asap (and the fucking respawn glitch), but I really really wanna play hardcore with my friends so I'm glad it's coming back so soon (can't believe I used the word soon).

Yeah... Except the game came out with the playlist in. And they haven't changed anything with H2C. What happened to the H2C hit reg fix?

Someone else said it best by saying 343 is just doing small fixes here and there to make it look like the game is getting fixed but really they don't know what's wrong and can't fix it. That's my guess

• Upvote (+1) 2

If the don't make the CE playlist 2v2 and/or integrate it into the Doubles playlist I'm gonna flip my shit.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of prefer the CE playlist to be 3v3... if we only get 1 CE playlist. I get 2v2 probably 1 out of 3 times and the option to play objectives is a nice change of pace. Don't get me wrong 2v2 is the best way to play, but mixing in a CTF, KOTH, or Oddball occasionally is very fun and won't be happening once it's 2v2. 

Ideally 343 will offer 2v2 AND 4v4 CE playlists... but I won't be holding my breath. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bravo said that H2C hit reg fix may be in the next CU.

He said its more on the list of things to fix, not it will be coming with the next CU.

H2c hit reg was pretty decent for me yesterday

I might of low key played 3-4 games on dedis

It was so beautiful

The game works pretty decently now for me.all I play is h2c but if I try to play in a party that is when it gets bad its horrible. hardcore will be perfect for me.h2a is horrible I don't see how anyone plays it h5 is terrible 343 is the worst gaming company in history no doubt. H2a shot reg is fine besides long range and long to medium range with sniper. Competitive gaming is dead 10k for number 1 team about 2500 per player and 2k with coach minus taxes lol. That's about how much I get after turning in cans after a weekend party...poor pro players. Its sad how stoked we all where for MCC I feel everyone's pain. I too got a Xbox one for MCC only worst 420$ I've ever spent. All I care is to play h2a hardcore and snipers fully functional then I can say I got my moneys worth campaign is terrible always will be killing stationary targets ain't my thing but some people love it Xbox one is the last console most will buy besides the games being terrible and the system itself is as slow as a flip phone surfing the internet. Gaming is dead people sorry to say games are made now so that almost anyone can kill anyone thus making it more attractive for all gamers which means more money for companys. Just my thoughts hopefully we can all play the classic shit we loved here in the next 6 months lol I love halo2 some love h3 anyone thing else ain't worth talking about

I think it would be unfair to count it as a single number. They should probably differentiate between sitting in a broken lobby bc they can't play our product even though they want to and the 20 people actually currently in a MM game.

Lol

You think there is an even amount of people playing

I mean, he fucking warned you bro.

Fast forward to where you have a lobby with 3 different people each saying Hx I quit.

Well they warned you

• Upvote (+1) 1

Decided to search for a game of HCS, get a kid with two guests on my team not playing who would run to where ever his guests spawn and let some guy come in and get kills with the sword.

Like really? How and why would you even go through the time and effort to do something like that.

Decided to search for a game of HCS, get a kid with two guests on my team not playing who would run to where ever his guests spawn and let some guy come in and get kills with the sword.

Like really? How and why would you even go through the time and effort to do something like that.

THEM statz B. I haven't searched that playlist since my first time encountering a guest.

Trying to get the Sword Commendation  :kappa:

I've resorted to not timing or using any power ups/weapons and no team has even come within 20 kills. I know I'm not that good at this game. I never thought I would get sick of rolling over noobs but this is getting ridiculous, it's not even fun any more. I can only imagine how Missingno and company feel. On the bright side, besides 99% of the games being on Rat Race at least everything else seems to be semi functional.

Why did you guys downvote lux? COD4 campaign is amazing. I'm not saying it's better than halo but I can see why someone would think so. Downvoting him is sheer fanboyism guys.

Honestly curious does anyone here believe him?

(Emphasis on red underlined.)

We may never get an explanation because it wont get fixed. That will be his way out of it. Or Microsoft won't let him say anything because it might detract other studios from making games on Xbox One because of its MP problems.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tried to play CE playlist but quit after 2 games getting a 2v1 in the first one and the second one ending at 20 kills randomly.

According to VGchartz MCC sold a total of 1,8 million copies under 2014. If theese number are correct, how many are still playing it? Are there any information at all about the MM population?

http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2014/Global/

VGChartz is a shitty site, don't trust it.

Why did you guys downvote lux? COD4 campaign is amazing. I'm not saying it's better than halo but I can see why someone would think so. Downvoting him is sheer fanboyism guys.

Or you know, an opinion.

Does anyone feel that slow state of depression ooze from the memories of your brain every time you turn this game on is it just me?

• Upvote (+1) 3