CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

we are getting spartan ops achievements and "multiplayer" fixes today, and UI update is next week

Acutally it's Multiplayer achievements, not fixes today. Next week is UI + "a variety of other areas".

we are getting spartan ops achievements and "multiplayer" fixes today, and UI update is next week

Acutally it's Multiplayer achievements, not fixes today. Next week is UI + "a variety of other areas".

Thanks

wow. that is fucking queer to say the least

It's amazing... I thought the old halo days would be back, and all my friends would be back playing, all that happened was they sold there 360 for an xbox one, killed off the halo 3/reach/4 population and then realised the game was broke and moved on... 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I wonder if they are giving us the achievements today so its look like they are making things happen

3 weeks without any game fixes isn't good enough considering the damage they did with the last patch

So the patch is set for next week?

Yes, they wanted to make sure everyone could play the H5 beta without interruption.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't touch MCC in like 2 weeks. Is it safe?

If you want to keep your emotions and mind healthy........................ then,

Nope!

Now if you think about it how come the MCC was not bundled with x-box 1 for x-mas?

They knew the game was broken and if they bundled with xbox 1 then they would have had to refund not only for the game but for all the x boxes sold with a MCC bundle.

They knew that people like me would buy the x box one just to play MCC.

I sure did. Sold my 360 too. They straight up conned me. This is the only game I own too. Hello 400$ paperweight
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I sure did. Sold my 360 too. They straight up conned me. This is the only game I own too. Hello 400$ paperweight

DITO.  The only video games that I own and play is Halo, since HCE.

I feel your pain, I sold my 360 plus I had to buy new TV and  the adaptor for my old astro mixer.

DITO. The only video games that I own and play is Halo, since HCE.

I feel your pain, I sold my 360 plus I had to buy new TV

and the adaptor for my old astro mixer.

Same situation. .Im in my mid 30's with kids and finally saved up enough $ to buy the XboxOne a week before MCC released. Sold my 360 and all my games.

I feel completely ripped off.

2 Days before MCC released Bravo tweeted that there would be no rankings except for H2A...I knew then that there were going to be major issues considering this was one of the huge selling points.

• Upvote (+1) 6

DITO.  The only video games that I own and play is Halo, since HCE.

I feel your pain, I sold my 360 plus I had to buy new TV and  the adaptor for my old astro mixer.

Still got my 360, Halo 3 is just so much better on it even though the controller can feels strange and the 30 fps is wierd for the first few games.

Too bad non of my friends play it anymore lol, so may as well of sold it.

If this game doesn't get fixed, it'll be so frustrating as I cant stop playing Halo, but I really really don't wanna buy H5.

Then when it breaks and we have whats happening now, people returning games and consoles and swearing off future products then what?

most people will just stop playing. only a small percentage will actually return it and if its returned to a store(and not online), then its the store that loses money, not MS.

Man I wish Hang em High would show up more in the CE playlist instead of garbage maps like Rat Race which shows up way to much.  :kappa:

IM honestly looking forward  to the RELEASE OF H5 just to see if the community has finally learned their lesson

will 343 fool the community 3 times in a row or will the community finally give 343 the bird and hit them where it hurts

we shall see

When farming simulator 15 has almost as many veiws as MCC......

IM honestly looking forward  to the RELEASE OF H5 just to see if the community has finally learned their lesson

will 343 fool the community 3 times in a row or will the community finally give 343 the bird and hit them where it hurts

we shall see

Yeah, no more supporting this company for me.  I feel absolutely robbed by TMCC.  Had TMCC been working exactly as advertised at launch it would have been unbelievable and I'm sure it would have boasted a large population.  Even if it gets fixed now, how large can the population get?  They had the opportunity to hook people on Halo again and instead they justified further why people left the franchise in the first place.

It's amazing... I thought the old halo days would be back, and all my friends would be back playing, all that happened was they sold there 360 for an xbox one, killed off the halo 3/reach/4 population and then realised the game was broke and moved on... 

nah Reach's population still peaks at 30k lol. The reach kids never moved on lmfao.