CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

You get consistent 60FPS in Anniversary mode in CE?

I have to play in Classic because of how much it drops.

Halo occasionally stutters when I'm outside, but other than that I haven't noticed any frame drops on XB1. The 360 version is another story.

• Upvote (+1) 1

One map. ONE. And they picked that instead of Midship, Beaver Creek, hell... even Colossus (for snipes) or Waterworks would have been better!

And not to mention: adding ODST makes zero sense for the collection (It's a Master Chief collection, derp) and it's also hollow sucker for the suffering, which is largely felt by those who enjoy MULTIPLAYER, since that's where the vast majority of the problems are.

Holy fuck 343 is moronic. That's absolutely zero hyperbole: they're literally clueless idiots.

They only Announced one map but I'm sure more are on the way :P

• Upvote (+1) 2

They only Announced one map but I'm sure more are on the way :P

My guess is Relic was part of a planned DLC Map Pack but after MCCs horrid launch they've decided to give it to people for free and they'll release the remaining maps as paid DLC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why isn't there a dedicated infection playlist ?

I used to love waiting for those double xp infection playlists in H3, HR Infection was also very successful... Why isn't it in the MCC

Are people still experiencing rank resets in MCC?

Jep. I haven't played ranked in like a month as I have no desire to play h2a. I went into MCC yesterday briefly to see if they changed CE party size to three and my rank was reset to 1 (4 before).

You get consistent 60FPS in Anniversary mode in CE?

I have to play in Classic because of how much it drops.

Besides some slow downs during cutscenes, during the first two levels and the fact that a lot of things in CE are locked to 30 fps, mine runs pretty smoothly @60fps.

The more I think about this the more obvious it gets. The 12/22 patch is the first patch where things got worse for everyone across the board, and what came out right after that? The beta. Then patches are being delayed almost a month for "quality fixes" and it supposedly being a large patch, but when is it gonna come out? Right around the time the H5 beta ends. They really think they're slick or that we're idiots

The funny thing is, I have more people playing MCC than the H5 beta on my friendslist there plan to keep people on H5 hasn't really worked

Why isn't there a dedicated infection playlist ?

I used to love waiting for those double xp infection playlists in H3, HR Infection was also very successful... Why isn't it in the MCC

I'd imagine that everything they planned to do has been put on hold or very selected release. I'm sure if everything was going great since launch we'd probably have a few different and more ranked playlists by now.

The more I think about this the more obvious it gets. The 12/22 patch is the first patch where things got worse for everyone across the board, and what came out right after that? The beta. Then patches are being delayed almost a month for "quality fixes" and it supposedly being a large patch, but when is it gonna come out? Right around the time the H5 beta ends. They really think they're slick or that we're idiots

Not another dollar will they get from me. I can't wait till they fix TMCC and everyone is like "omg, 343 is the best" while not realizing how they sabotaged the game to help push their own creation.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The funny thing is, I have more people playing MCC than the H5 beta on my friendslist there plan to keep people on H5 hasn't really worked

Same. First day there was like 30 people, now it's two max.

Not another dollar will they get from me. I can't wait till they fix TMCC and everyone is like "omg, 343 is the best" while not realizing how they sabotaged the game to help push their own creation.

For real. These last two weeks have pretty much done it for me. They could have probably kept the wool over my eyes if they were actually communicating with us but they've just said nothing.

That makes way too much sense.

And it actually explain some things....cant believe Microsoft set Halo MCC as their guinea pig. Le sigh.

So the patch is set for next week?

we are getting spartan ops achievements and "multiplayer" fixes today, and UI update is next week