CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Well yeah it is a joke but the whole thing is a joke. They have their own website/forums and can't seem to figure out how to type out an update anywhere other than twitter then catch back up two weeks later with more words and less info on their own website. They released a totally broken game and still haven't fixed it months later. They have literally no idea what they're doing/supposed to be doing in comparison to any developer that actually gets shit done and releases finished products apparently. Looking at it that way its not too surprising that they can't figure out how to give people updates when Bravo is gone lol

Dude, they know exactly what they are doing. Return the game, stop supporting these crooks. If they ever fix it, which I'd say their "ETA" for that is months from now. We can all go pick up our own copies from the bargain bin. The only place this scam belongs.

So I haven't really played MCC for a few weeks (take a guess why). 

Is matchmaking searching like, fixed now? Or is it still a complete gamble on how long you'll have to wait. That's probably the most off-putting thing for me. We could search flawlessly in 2004, how is it that in 2014/5 we might have to wait 30 minutes to find a game?

Is matchmaking searching like, fixed now? Or is it still a complete gamble on how long you'll have to wait. That's probably the most off-putting thing for me. We could search flawlessly in 2004, how is it that in 2014/5 we might have to wait 30 minutes to find a game?

The CE playlist got me consistent games within 5min max. Haven't played other playlists since mid December...

D'you still have your 360 Sam? Run a few games of reach for ol' times sake sometime?. Unfortunately no, Mcc still trash.

D'you still have your 360 Sam? Run a few games of reach for ol' times sake sometime?. Unfortunately no, Mcc still trash.

Yeah, I still got it. Tucked away in my cupboard, lol. Going back to 30 fps will be jarring as fuck but I might if MCC continues to be completely broken.

Many people still play v7?

Yeah, I still got it. Tucked away in my cupboard, lol. Going back to 30 fps will be jarring as fuck but I might if MCC continues to be completely broken.

Many people still play v7?

Unsure, I was on it playing team slayer and found games Purdy fast. Was drunk with friends who are Destiny shrubs so didn't even check v7. My 360 was stolen a while back so I only get on to play when I'm at my mates but am there ppretty often ATM (job I'm working is seasonal, so I'm deadbeatin til Feb). So should be able to get on near any day. You still "beyond sam"?. Had to cancel all me old gts cos forgot passs and MS stealing all me money even though I turned off auto renewel. Fuckers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

its like under 5mins if you search by urself.

10mins if searching with one person.

+5mins for every consecutive person. 

Faster is easily a good thing, but I don't expect Call of Duty maps to be able to support intelligent gameplay.

Map design has always been Call of Duty's weakest point IMO.

Faster gameplay means shit when the CoD-like ADS is added in

praise the lord

Do you guys feel that this is the update they are going to release next? Or is Bravo just stating that these are things they are working on for future updates?

With him saying he will release ETAs when possible leads me to think we are not gonna get these all at once and none of which will be in the next update.

Hopefully im wrong though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do you guys feel that this is the update they are going to release next? Or is Bravo just stating that these are things they are working on for future updates?

With him saying he will release ETAs when possible leads me to think we are not gonna get these all at once and none of which will be in the next update.

Hopefully im wrong though.

Highly doubt this is what they release for the next update. I wish it was but Bravo has already stated many times and more specifically replying to one of my tweets saying ranks would be implemented across the board once matchmaking/ranking issues were resolved. He says the team is working on "future content updates" meaning there are still more patches to roll out which is depressing :/ because as long as there are more updates/patches to go, we won't be getting ranks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Their main priority, right now, should be getting everyone into games in under 4 mins in every playlist.

If I see one more fucking 'fixed such and such achievement' I'll lose my fucking mind!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've been getting pretty lucky the past couple of nights with getting games. Averaging about 9 or 10 games in 2-3. Partly due to smoke breaks and the other main part is obviously having to rejoin parties.

As we had mentioned before the holidays, the team continues to work on upcoming Halo: The Master Chief Collection updates to improve the existing experience and add new content. We’ve continued this work through the holidays, and have multiple content updates in the works. Our next content update, which will address UI and a variety of other areas, is currently on track for delivery next week. We will provide additional info regarding the exact ETA and final details of the upcoming content update once the certification process is completed.

Additionally, this Thursday, we’ll be updating MCC to include new achievements for Spartan Ops, as well as some additional ones for multiplayer. These will become available this Thursday, 1/8.

Improving your experience with Halo: The Master Chief Collection remains our top priority, and we thank you for your continued feedback and reports on community forums and elsewhere as we prioritize updates for each CU. We will continue to provide the latest information via this thread.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

• Achievements being added for Spartan Ops and Multiplayer on THURSDAY, JANUARY 8TH.
  • Another content update releasing NEXT WEEK to address UI issues and more.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Let the rage commence that we aren't getting an update until next week 

1 sec..bahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

• No ranks
  • No hardcore H2
  • No matchmaking actual fixes

This company doesn't give a baker's fuck! Awesome!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Two weeks for achievement fixes no one asked for. 343 right on schedule, deluded owners keep faith despite overwhelming evidence of being ripped off. Just another day on the beyond forums.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Son....Theyre not serious. ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!????? Who the hell cares?

Seriously just a ploy to get us to play Call of Halo for the entire duration of the beta

Son....Theyre not serious. ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!????? Who the hell cares?

Seriously just a ploy to get us to play Call of Halo for the entire duration of the beta

kLCASm4.gif

kLCASm4.gif

Man, you probably dont have all the OG achievements as it is, most people arent even close, and they get the idea is to add more of them while the game itself doesnt work the way its intended to. I hope everyone sees whats going on here. Just trying to make people play H5.

• Upvote (+1) 3