CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

best-llama.gif

You mean 2v2?

No, 4s. I like H1 4s. You can play 4s in TS, but I'd like to do objective games too and it's a crap shoot with the voting system getting H1 in TS

There should be a 2s playlist too.

Back in our day we were putting quarters up on arcade machines and winning meant that you got to keep playing. If you lost, you waited your turn to play but you did NOT quit simply because you were losing.

Since present day contains too may gamers that are entitled and were raised to think "everyone is a winner" we HAVE to have ranks.

A prime example of this is Halo CE on MCC where 2 or 3 games of every 25 I play results in quitters since there are no ranks and the games are lop sided. Far less incentive for current generation to try hard in life. Instead it's "not cool" to be a "try hard".

So yes, gaming back in your day was pure.

off topic but I wish I was old enough to play FGs in the arcades when it was thriving. All the stories OGs talk about sound great

Haven't kept up with TMCC (or Halo in general for that matter). Is 343 still resetting the ranks or what? 

off topic but I wish I was old enough to play FGs in the arcades when it was thriving. All the stories OGs talk about sound great

Check out what this guy did

one day the halo gods will grace me with good teammates. 

I played H3 MLG on the 360 in 2015 for a bit. Got alright teammates that I could kinda work with and they kept pace on Oddball and Pit flag.

As for MCC you won't have a hope in the world finding good games/teammates/opponents.

Jesus I swear 343 make it hard for me to love them.

Tried to get in a couple of HCE games today...

Game 1 - Threw me into a 3v2. Game started lagging.

Game 2 - Fine. Things start looking up.

Game 3 - Found 2v2, said 'creating teams', but never created them.

Game 4 - Found 2v2, created teams, went to map selection screen, then decided to start searching for more players and never found them.

Game 5 - Searching for players. Searched for 15 mins and never found any. Just gave up.

2 months and 7 patches later, I can only play 3 playlists, and even those are a mission just to get a decent game, or a game at all.

Hell, at this point, I'd even take a 3v2 if it just lets me play a full game without fucking up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 should be ashamed to even call themselves a developer team.  H5 is in the gutter, MCC has no ranks so I always get timmy123 and guest on my team and to make matters worse there is no team pairing so I generally face a t03 or t04 at that.  Seriously, how does a company screw up a formula that has worked for over 10 years.  You literally just have to copy and they can't even do that right.  I'm not even a person to get mad over ANYTHING but this is getting ridiculous

/rant

Edit:  As I finish typing this, I get a 2 v 4 lmao I'm do f*cking done

• Upvote (+1) 5

343 should be ashamed to even call themselves a developer team. H5 is in the gutter, MCC has no ranks so I always get timmy123 and guest on my team and to make matters worse there is no team pairing so I generally face a t03 or t04 at that. Seriously, how does a company screw up a formula that has worked for over 10 years. You literally just have to copy and they can't even do that right. I'm not even a person to get mad over ANYTHING but this is getting ridiculous

/rant

Edit: As I finish typing this, I get a 2 v 4 lmao I'm do f*cking done

+repped for making me laugh with timmy123

OT: Having more fun on this broken game than Halo 5, can't wait till we get ranks in Team Hardcore all I want to do is play some H3 MLG settings against good people.

Joining players, Failed to connect, Joining players, Failed to connect. That's what it was like for the first 30 minutes trying to find a game in three different playlists. Finally get a game in H2C and it's 4v2. Awesome..

We tried to play BTB yesterday (it has BR starts everytime, something Team Slayer doesn't) and we found 15 players instnatly. For five minutes, it was trying to find the 16th player. It wouldn't just fucking start. Halo 3 had a system where if it had 15 players and it couldn't find the 16th, it would kick the last person that joined and it would make the game an even 14 players and then start.

After 8 minutes, people just started leaving one-by-one. This fucking game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

to everyone complaining about MM ... just play customs, ffs.  you can have 1000 people on your friend's list ... use it

• Downvote (-1) 14

to everyone complaining about MM ... just play customs, ffs.  you can have 1000 people on your friend's list ... use it

K

• Upvote (+1) 4

We tried to play BTB yesterday (it has BR starts everytime, something Team Slayer doesn't) 

I tried BTB to see if is really BR starts, got a match on Daybreak AR starts.

When i try to play H5 it doesn't let me join any match but MCC works wonderful, if i try to play MCC it doesn't work for shit but H5 works amazing why

We tried to play BTB yesterday (it has BR starts everytime, something Team Slayer doesn't)

Just an FYI that's not true

I've played 2 games of BTB and both were smgs on blood gulch

I tried BTB to see if is really BR starts, got a match on Daybreak AR starts.

When i try to play H5 it doesn't let me join any match but MCC works wonderful, if i try to play MCC it doesn't work for shit but H5 works amazing why

Just an FYI that's not true

I've played 2 games of BTB and both were smgs on blood gulch

Damn, I haven't played on an AR/SMG starts game yet in the playlists. Played around 10 matches. Still though, it has less SMG starts than TS.

I pretty much only search H2A/CE because SMG/AR starts happen ALL THE TIME in the other Playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1