CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I thought I would try my luck at some CE matchmaking.  First game get 4 players, looking good.  It ends up being a 3v1...  The lag is still shit too because it isn't using dedicated servers.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I thought I would try my luck at some CE matchmaking.  First game get 4 players, looking good.  It ends up being a 3v1...  The lag is still shit too because it isn't using dedicated servers.  

The Struggle is real

Everytime I open MCC, it says installation stopped but theres nothing downloading or installing... Another bug?

Sadly I have had very little desire to get on and play because of how broken it is.

Hopefully we can see some updates while everyone is enjoying the H5 beta / maybe just maybe MCC will be in working order after the Beta

The MCC better still get updates during the beta since they've said there was two separate teams working on Halo 5 and MCC it going 3 weeks without updates in it's current state would be unacceptable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really hoping 343 doesn't abandon fixing the MCC during the Halo 5 beta.  It would be great if they get it working as intended during the beta, in hope that some population will come back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC is straight up asscheeks.

GoW's comeback is the only thing going for Xbox anymore, and if that game carries over any BS from Judgement...

Doubt it will though. Rod is a smart guy.

Another Gears of War is being released?

Another Gears of War is being released?

Yeah, no idea what though. Black Tusk who are headed by Ron Fergusion are making the game, and are apparently "going back to the roots"

Yeah, no idea what though. Black Tusk who are headed by Ron Fergusion are making the game, and are apparently "going back to the roots"

Hopefully they are not taking notes from 343 ;)

This is the current game industry:

Game 1: Finds Niche market, popular.

Game 2: Adds features, fulfills niche but alienates fans with slightly (or dramatically) changed formula.

Game 3: Murders niche, lowers complexity threshold, attempts to appeal to larger market, fans and newcomers not interested as it plays like every other game.

Game 4: In developement: 'We're going back to our roots..."

Game 5 Prediction: Free to play.

Happened with Battlefield and Halo, probably will happen to gears...

lol Gears 3 was a good game though, and Game 4 which was Judgement was the shitty one that was not even made by Epic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, I'll agree with Gears 3 not being that bad. Never played Judgement, utterly uninterested in that game. Gears 4 should be decent let's hope. I wanted them to focus more on the war and massive battles instead of emotional shit.

Be happy you did not play Judgement, that game literally was the worst...

Gears 4 hopefully is good, they are considering going back to GoW 1 style of gameplay, but we will see, we will see...

Honestly with H5 taking over this week I wouldn't be mad if they let the MCC team slide on putting out a patch this week if it meant we might get a better quality patch. Cause this lazy one was a step backward.

Take an extra week and give us quality.

Be happy you did not play Judgement, that game literally was the worst...

Gears 4 hopefully is good, they are considering going back to GoW 1 style of gameplay, but we will see, we will see...

Yeah just like how 343 is bringing Halo "back to its roots".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah just like how 343 is bringing Halo "back to its roots".

when on earth did 343 say that?

not saying that GoW 4 will be good, but I want it to be. I love GoW more than Halo at times

This is the current game industry:

Game 1: Finds Niche market, popular.

Game 2: Adds features, fulfills niche but alienates fans with slightly (or dramatically) changed formula.

Game 3: Murders niche, lowers complexity threshold, attempts to appeal to larger market, fans and newcomers not interested as it plays like every other game.

Game 4: In developement: 'We're going back to our roots..."

Game 5 Prediction: Free to play.

Happened with Battlefield and Halo, probably will happen to gears...

Dead Space too followed this to a t.

Resident Evil as well, but starting with 4.

Did 343 discover how to time travel or something? Long search times, uneven starts.. it feels like day one all over again.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Log in for first time in a month, search hcs playlist, get 3v3, ok, map failed to load, goodnight.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I got an Xbone for xmas from my gf. 

Went and bought MCC today. 

Not impressed, matchmaking is fucked/10.

HA, Should have been on it a month ago.

I got an Xbone for xmas from my gf. 

Went and bought MCC today. 

Not impressed, matchmaking is fucked/10.

Play H1, from my exp that's the best playlist when it comes to finding games and connections.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Play H1, from my exp that's the best playlist when it comes to finding games and connections.

And best game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It would be nice not to have a game end before it starts because of failing to connect to the server. Not having to play H4 every other game in the btb playlist because everyone picks it would be good as well.. Bring on the beta.