CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I know there is a glitch that kicks you out of mm when you disconnect your controller. I doubt it's patched. But it would happen to me when i would plug my controller in.

I know there is a glitch that kicks you out of mm when you disconnect your controller. I doubt it's patched. But it would happen to me when i would plug my controller in.

I no longer get kicked out of MM or campaign when my batteries run out and I swap them.

Go on?

I'm assuming you don't know if so

The one where you go to Settings > Network > Go offline > wait 10 seconds or so go online and back into halo and you will get the win.

There was a thread here 2-3 weeks ago on it and know everyone knows the fact it hasn't been fixed is embarrassing.

Edit: Ok delete this if needed.

I'm assuming you don't know if so

The one where you go to Settings > Network > Go offline > wait 10 seconds or so go online and back into halo and you will get the win.

There was a thread here 2-3 weeks ago on it and know everyone knows the fact it hasn't been fixed is embarrassing.

Oh, calling it the sign out bug threw me off. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ideally this next patch should help fix connection to dedicated servers, remove sign out glitch and fix skill based matchmaking. 40s should never be playing 1s, unless of course the 1 is in a party with a 40.

Looking at halo 5, has me worried, but then I remember I still have mcc if I hate it. I just want them to get it fixed. Progress has been made, I just want the final product to be as promised. I'm away until after Christmas so I eagerly await feedback from this forum. Have a good Christmas all :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I quit...a lot, and I have no shame. I have around a 1.6-1.7 k/d going in solo. Getting stuck with randoms that don't know the buttons and having my team get drilled 50-30 is no fun. I've lost about 80% of my ranked matches and I've quit probably 50% of them because it's pointless to keep playing. 

Matchmaking for this game is a freaking joke. I'm playing against what seems to be 5 Walshy's and I usually have 4 "guest" quality players. 

edit: And I'm 27 with soon to be 3 degrees and an OG player HCE came out.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Well I have 3 degrees and am only 24!

P.S. I don't quit out. 

B1ddCZ1CYAAFOlA.jpg

That's a GG.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well it finally happened. Was playing CE and some kid decides to hide in a corner. I proceed to spawn and get destroyed three times before they walk around the corner and kill him too. All while I'm telling him "You have to move" and hes just standing there like an idiot.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well it finally happened. Was playing CE and some kid decides to hide in a corner. I proceed to spawn and get destroyed three times before they walk around the corner and kill him too. All while I'm telling him "You have to move" and hes just standing there like an idiot.

CE is not an AFK game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I quit...a lot, and I have no shame. I have around a 1.6-1.7 k/d going in solo. Getting stuck with randoms that don't know the buttons and having my team get drilled 50-30 is no fun. I've lost about 80% of my ranked matches and I've quit probably 50% of them because it's pointless to keep playing. 

Matchmaking for this game is a freaking joke. I'm playing against what seems to be 5 Walshy's and I usually have 4 "guest" quality players. 

edit: And I'm 27 with soon to be 3 degrees and an OG player HCE came out.

Was that edit necessary?

He's making sure we know despite the fact that he's a quitter, he still has a large enough penis to qualify for relevancy.

iceburn.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else having trouble finding games again? It was working fine last week but now MM is being abhorrently slow. It could just be my connection though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's the thing though, I don't think my MixAmp can be updated since it's the one with the batteries/battery pack.  I originally got it back in 2011 before the "Pro" edition.  

And my sound set up consists of all the wires going to where they should be.  Like I said, I have had A30s for about 3 years now and all I did was swap out the A30 headset for an A40 one.  

I think I might just return the A40 headset, and if the new one doesn't work, the MixAmp I have and the A40 Gen 2 are not compatible. 

Wait so there is no Micro USB port? 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Anyone else having trouble finding games again? It was working fine last week but now MM is being abhorrently slow. It could just be my connection though.

Yeah I've been having troubles all day today and yesterday. Still finding games, but it takes a lot longer. Also had to reset my Xbox twice because of connecting issues (not on my part) within the game.

Its been working pretty good for me. 

Just ran into a kid that has a negative K/D but somehow is a 43 in Team H2A. Seems legit. Then two people on my team quit right at the beginning SMH

Its annoying that this playlist is rampant with cheating being that its 1 of 2 H2A offerings.

Its been working pretty good for me.

Just ran into a kid that has a negative K/D but somehow is a 43 in Team H2A. Seems legit. Then two people on my team quit right at the beginning SMH

Its annoying that this playlist is rampant with cheating being that its 1 of 2 H2A offerings.

This right here

The ONE single ranked playlist is marred by a glitch that basically throws the rank out the window with how many people are level 40-50 who should be level 20-30 max (and thats being very nice about it)

Also the ranks do need work when it comes to skill matching. As someone said earlier a level 9 should NOT be matching with level 40s and up unless the level 9 player is in a party with a bunch of level 40+ players

Also guests should not be allowed in ranked playlists AT ALL

Edit: if skill matching worked correctly then the cheaters would've been easier to point out if a cheater who is level 40+ as the cheater would be exposed in a match full of legit level 40+ players.

Just got my 5th perfection which have all been on Wizard. When are we getting ranks again?

I get my first match with a Gamertag I recognize, Missingno, I get really excited, and I have a game with the worst connection I've had since the patch. Like people are teleporting across the map. I end up going negative 13 and we lose the game. I'm so sorry!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The fact that people here are able to find each other very frequently says a lot about the population of the MCC.

Population of MCC or population of the CE playlist? I haven't seen anyone from around here in any other playlist. Also this is the first time I've encountered someone. Are people finding others in any of the other playlists?

I'm having the same problem! Can't find a game at all today....