CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

some people just have problems with admitting that Halo CE is by far the best Halo in terms of multiplayer

the problem is people try to play halo ce like it's halo2/3. then complain/give up after halo2/3 tactics don't work in halo1

• Downvote (-1) 1

Have the spawns always been a little.. screwy in CE? Playing 2v2 on Prisoner I spawned only to be immediately melted three times in a row. Forgive me, I'm new to CE.

Blame your teammates bro
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Any word on if they are working on the hit detection on H2C and it being improved? They did it with CE so why not with H2C or should I say H2V.

Has the sniper in CE always been so easy to use? It's easier to use than the H2A sniper.

There should be more shot lead on it at longer ranges.

Has the sniper in CE always been so easy to use? It's easier to use than the H2A sniper.

The real CE sniper is the hardest to use in the series. This is just MCC being MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 3

for some reason they made the hurtbox super big. 

when I'm playing ce on mcc, this is how i feel the hurtbox is:

e9b81d903f.jpg

also momentum doesn't affect your shots. 

in the og ce, the hurtbox is just the spartan model and momentum will add a little movement to your bullet. 

this right here is a body shot on mcc:

f4071e0849.jpg

this would never happen on the og. (p.s. he didn't move after the first shot so no he couldn't have been in that location on his screen).

Had a great time playing CE in the TS playlist last few nights.

Got on the doubles list today... man fuck this shit. Get a 3rd teammate who constantly betrays just as I'm about to cap on HeH. The CTF on Derelict 2v3, other team makes no attempt to cap and just farms kills.

No one is going to pick CE playlists if you act like a bunch of dickheads. Way to make sure the game gets zero new players.

I hope these weren't any of you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Playing with morons in H1 is infuriating

Don't you just love it when an idling thumbless person spawns out on the wide open green?

I've had back to back games where I get 30 kills and they combine for 8

I just got a dirty double spawn kill on derelict with a sniper, I also had a 4v4 with one guy sitting at the bottom of pris that spawned his teammates in the exact location while we racked up 20 kills.

So many casuals on Halo CE right now, they can't even keep up with the Beyond members with thumbs. Lets not even start with the members who use their whole arm.  :halo:

I played someone from here. 

HELLO!

Lots of Beyond kids on the playlist, I hope we get dedicated servers soon. 

I haven't found any Beyond kids in the CE playlist, or any playlist for that matter.