CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Game over. I went 31-3 with a score of 6, hahahaha.

Even betraying teammates and getting betrayed waiting for the time to run out is fun in this game. :)

I do it too. Haha

you try the CE only playlist yet? You never have to worry about smg starts.

Apparently my playlist data hasn't updated for some reason. Going to fix that and play some CE!

Even betraying teammates and getting betrayed waiting for the time to run out is fun in this game. :)

I do it too. Haha

imagine if it was like the og ce where betraying your teammate gave him the additional time

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep, learned my lesson.

Third game I just quit. I bet the skill matching works but is just turned wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down to get faster matches.

Anyone want to party up and run the choo choo with me?

I'd like to. I've seen you around since you were writing articles for MLG. It'd be cool to party up with you sometime.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I do it too. Haha

Thank god there is no booting for betrayal in CE, makes TS games where your opponents quit fun. This also makes me happy about objective being in the playlist, you can just chill in the hill/with the ball or capture the flag to end the game.

1. You can play Warlord/Shrine/Lockdown the only 3 maps currently used in HCS tourneys in the ranked playlist, don't know where this social maps argument comes from.

2. You can still find even games every now and then, just don't use clips from the 3v4 game. What the hell is a sergeant ha ha?

3. You are bored of playing social aka H1,H2, and H3. Even though H2A has no skill matching, still has uneven teams all for a visible rank that has zero credibility.

Fact: Your logic is bad.

Edit: Meant shrine :)

I hope you were not serious about sergeant otherwise please go to halowaypoint...

And why should i play H2A when the skillgap is minimum i would rather play H2C.

• Downvote (-1) 7

I'd like to. I've seen you around since you were writing articles for MLG. It'd be cool to party up with you sometime.

Yeah bud, hit me up - let's run some games :)

I hope you were not serious about sergeant otherwise please go to halowaypoint...

And why should i play H2A when the skillgap is minimum i would rather play H2C.

You got destroyed in the comments section of the new H5G Beta trailer. It was pretty funny

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm barely playing MCC as it is. When I do play Matchmaking I can't even get a real game in because all people ever do now is quit when things don't go their way. This really is getting out of hand. I need these types of people to get penalized. It ruins the experience I am trying to have with the game. 

I hate how unhealthy Big Macs are, I'm going to grab a Whopper.

The things you say are golden.

Then again that Venom's guy is pretty thick

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is how we spend our time waiting for the timer to run down after everyone quits

not a bad idea if you're with some new players. do some trick jumps, nade tricks, demonstrate spawn points etc

• Upvote (+1) 3

When you start playing the "Thanks for your patience" drinking game and end up in hospital #justMCCthings

So many stomach pumps

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm barely playing MCC as it is. When I do play Matchmaking I can't even get a real game in because all people ever do now is quit when things don't go their way. This really is getting out of hand. I need these types of people to get penalized. It ruins the experience I am trying to have with the game. 

Agreed. You have to lay the blame on the CE fanboys for that though. They started the trend of throwing their toys out the pram and quitting when their preferred gametype doesn't get voted in. If it's ok for them to do it then you can't really have a go at anyone else for doing the same thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 24

You have to lay the blame on the CE fanboys for that though.

Senseless blaming, and we've waited for weeks to get a CE playlist because of previously broken netcode.

Also there are dedicated playlists for all games except Halo 4 so pulling the 'fanboy' card doesn't work.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed. You have to lay the blame on the CE fanboys for that though. They started the trend of throwing their toys out the pram and quitting when their preferred gametype doesn't get voted in. If it's ok for them to do it then you can't really have a go at anyone else for doing the same thing.

Yes, because quitting in Halo started with CE fans in MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah logfish111 should go check out how many people quit out of matches in H3 on the 360. I played that about 4 months back, and I think there was a quitter in more than 50% of my games.

Did some CE players kill your father and get your mother addicted to cigarettes or something? All I've seen you do is bitch about them.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not to mention the fact that the CE guys actually had a valid reason they had no other options for playing CE other then TS prior to the update while every other game had dedicated playlists for there games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hello guys, got a question.

So my friends bought me the MCC for my birthday (months ago), and despite hearing of its flaws I don't want to return it because it was a gift (also the store they got it from doesn't refund in cash).

Do you think the MCC is in a playable enough state to make purchasing an Xbone for that game alone worth the money? Or should I wait till the game is entirely fixed and hopefully the Xbone will go down in price?

It's like you're trying not to understand the situation.  Ever heard of confirmation bias?  You've got it, bad.

What's your deal anyways?