FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

carrying my team to the win and playing against some beyong players on HeH TS, how much better can Halo CE get? :)

anyone wants to teamup? im sick of playing lone wolf :S

kaznZPG.jpg

Add mich! ;)

Vode CE

Just played another CE matchmaking game.  I walked over the overshield and a half second later died and didn't get the overshield.  Terrible lag.  It was a 2v2 and I went +22 and we still lost because my teammate had single digit kills.  Not only did he suck but he would randomly shoot me when I have the overshield and camo....

I also got the anti-aim glitch 5 times that game.   I wonder if it is because of lag.  

Fix the dedicated servers already!

Who is Naded? Just played against him.

Did you win?

He's a pro at the newer Halos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you win?

He's a pro at the newer Halos.

Uhhh, Naded has been pro in every halo other than halo 1.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can't get a game in CE. Any Aussies having long search times/issues?

Nope, Sydney and finding games pretty quickly

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope, Sydney and finding games pretty quickly

Can't get a game in TS either. Feel like I'm back to launch day.

Hard reset multiple times and still no luck. This game actually hates me.

Yeah I give up...again.

Uhhh, Naded has been pro in every halo other than halo 1.

I know.

The guy I'm talking to mainly plays CE. Newer Halos in this case = Halo 2 and on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played a solid 5 or 6 hours today and I think I only encountered the anti aim glitch once or twice.

I'm getting the anti aim glitch every game, on multiple people not just host ?

I'm getting the anti aim glitch every game, on multiple people not just host ?

I am sorry man. I have no idea what causes it :/ I'll see if it happens tomorrow when I play and let you know. 

Can't get a game in TS either. Feel like I'm back to launch day.

Hard reset multiple times and still no luck. This game actually hates me.

Yeah I give up...again.

Create a new account and try searching with that one (on Xbox One all accs on your console are gold if one of them is).

Ant-Aim Glitch has me like

meme+found+online.jpg

If you think about it, any type of aim assist for the rocket launcher is essentially an "anti-aim", unless you're the sort that always goes for direct hits.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It seems like I should be starting my timer as soon as I see the loading screen, as it always seems to be late.  What landmark do you guys that are timing use?

I start mine as soon as I hear the sound of players spawning in right before the black screen that follows the map loading screen disappears.

Seems to work pretty well so far.

EDIT: I'm referring purely to customs. I keep forgetting to set a timer in MM so I have no idea if it's different yet.

So I haven't been able to play since the playlist went live, how is the ratio between 2v2s and 3v3s?

So I haven't been able to play since the playlist went live, how is the ratio between 2v2s and 3v3s?

I've played 4 games. Two of them were 3v3s and the other two were 2v2s

I've noticed if it doesn't find people almost instantly it generally gives you 2v2.

I've played 4 games. Two of them were 3v3s and the other two were 2v2s

I've noticed if it doesn't find people almost instantly it generally gives you 2v2.

Same for me if it searches for a bit it puts me in a 2v2 everytime.

Man, the shot registration in Halo 3 is so broken. It's bad in H2 but it's 10x worse in H3.

I disagree entirely. The shot registration is on point, a shit ton better than Halo 2 Classic right now. The guns are inaccurate as hell but hey, that's Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man, the shot registration in Halo 3 is so broken. It's bad in H2 but it's 10x worse in H3.

My shots have been near LAN perfect on H3, but H2A is a joke and apparently it's a morph of the H5 netcode not too sure though

I disagree entirely. The shot registration is on point, a shit ton better than Halo 2 Classic right now. The guns are inaccurate as hell but hey, that's Halo 3.

But Halo 2 Classic is Vista, shot registration there was bad by itself :(

I played a solid 5 or 6 hours today and I think I only encountered the anti aim glitch once or twice.

Weird cause I came on here to ask if it had gotten worse. Never noticed it as much as I did last night. It was happening sat least several times per game

It's definitely much more forgiving in the MCC. I find myself getting and being on the receiving end of a TSK ore often.

That being said, it's still considerably more difficult to should the pistol in the MCC than it is to shoot in any other Halo game.

Yeah I've noticed its a bit too generous on the 3sk. Not by a ridiculous amount but the pistol definitely still needs a little work.