CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Is this common occurrence in CE?

xboxdvr.com/Vetoed/2c4e38cf-b1c6-4d4a-bdc4-7077e0577515

I've seen this a number of times in MCC. Same exact scenario too, in a tight hallway and a teammate or enemy runs past/bumps into you. Some sort of collision issue, the other player pushes you and you end up clipping through the wall or floor. So far it's happened to me twice in the bases of Battle Creek and three times in small corridors on Chill Out. One time I got bumped by a teammate on Chill Out, fell through the floor directly on the OS, and killed a guy who was right about to grab it.

Also for those saying the H3 aiming feels off, try going down a sensitivity. I played H3 on 4, but I'm using 3 on MCC and it feels pretty good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was bored and looking through the Waypoint stats when I noticed a gametype called "Payback" listed with other base gametypes. New H2A gametype coming soon?

B5HkcRqCcAAOp5c.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

I back out of every SMG game I get. I can't believe the people who say that it takes skill to play. More like whoever gets BRs and snipetower on Lockout wins.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This playlist is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me.

I'm actually going to have to study up on my grenade tricks now.  Never had much use for that before, given how rarely I got to play, and the caliber of local competition.  I'm so freakin' excited.

It seems like I should be starting my timer as soon as I see the loading screen, as it always seems to be late.  What landmark do you guys that are timing use?

Thank the Lords we finally have a Halo CE playlist, most fun I've had playing this game without a doubt. The netcode patch really helped, feels way more like OG Xbox now. Anyone else notice a weird anti-auto assist bug, where your reticule pulls away from the player your aiming at? Either way, this playlist is boss. I wish we could get a 2v2 and a 3v3/4v4 playlist.

Yeah it happened to me on Rat Race TS. Seemed like the guy I was shooting at and my reticle were the same sides of a magnet going towards each other

Despite some shots not registering (and my melee to being a 50/50 chance of working), I am really happy with the CE playlist.

I'm teaching a buddy of mine on some of the setups for the maps, and it's really bringing back memories. Sad that I can't play Longest (or Chiron for giggles), but overall I'm really liking it. Fuck Halo 5, but 343's done some good by me by giving me this shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is the Halo 3 campaign so laggy? It's literally 5FPS for everyone playing it. Was there any co-op testing at all?

It seems like I should be starting my timer as soon as I see the loading screen, as it always seems to be late.  What landmark do you guys that are timing use?

its different every game for me

This playlist is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me.

I'm actually going to have to study up on my grenade tricks now.  Never had much use for that before, given how rarely I got to play, and the caliber of local competition.  I'm so freakin' excited.

I've been starting mine as soon as it goes black screen, but powerups all spawn 9 seconds early.

3v3 on Chill Out. Both of my terrible teammates quit and I'm left in a 1v3 down 44-39. Let's just say a poorly placed grenade by the other team helped me win ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

played a bunch of ce games!  did really well in some games, and did pretty meh in some others.  how would i prevent this from happening again?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB8CFj9IXSE

lol both my teammates ended up quitting 2 minutes later.  

Wizard is an unforgiving map.  There are only 16 spawn points, all on the ground.  Your teammates can really fuck you if they don't know how to spawn you.

In that clip, there's nothing you can do.  It's not on you at that point, it's on your teammates.  Your teammates were just giving you bad spawns.  All you can do is try not to do it back to them.  Try to get off the ground as soon as you can so you can cover your teammates when they spawn.  Also, you may want to look up a video on how to grenade down the powerups on Wizard if you spawn near nades.

Stick with it man.  The game will quickly start to make a lot more sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oddly enough, on my end, the Anti-Aim is worse on Rat Race and Wizard.

Hmm.

Maps with constant elevation changes.

That's when anti-aim seems to be at its strongest. It's often noticeable when people jump around and you're both moving.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In customs, it's right on time if I start it right when the loading circle freezes for the 2nd time.

In matchmaking, the right time seems to be a couple seconds before the map load screen appears, so become a psychic and you're golden.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maps with constant elevation changes.

That's when anti-aim seems to be at its strongest. It's often noticeable when people jump around and you're both moving.

yeah i agree, good observation. 

Man this game feels awful now. Is anyone else feeling this as well? Im a twitch shooter and my shot isn't bad, but since the new playlist, things just feel...bad. iono

Why is the Halo 3 campaign so laggy? It's literally 5FPS for everyone playing it. Was there any co-op testing at all?

Probably not, or they tested it and just didn't give a fuck.  Remember how shit the Halo CE split screen FOV was?  They would have left it like that if there wasn't a huge uproar and it is an extremely simple thing to fix.  

Who is Naded? Just played against him.

and GG relyx. My body was not ready. 

is your GT RUNNING RIOT? If so we played a H2 game on Turf together