CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Anyone have some CE videos that goes through the basic glitches and stuff?  I'm not going to be super competitive in this game, but I'd like to know some stuff that would be useful.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone tell me if the dedicated servers are working for this game? If not, how is the host advantage and registration in the CE playlist? I am so excited by this news! hopefully the whole game is 100% when I return to the states!

Anyone have some CE videos that goes through the basic glitches and stuff?  I'm not going to be super competitive in this game, but I'd like to know some stuff that would be useful.  

http://dev.halospawns.com/app for spawns.

BLB is double melee. Hit grneade then melee after the first melee hits. Make sure you have a nade on hand.

XXY is backpack reload. Just double tap reload then switch to your second weapon. It'll play the reload animation while you have another weapon ready.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just noticed that Derelict CTF has rockets why doesn't slayer and just encountered that anti aim glitch holy shit is that annoying.

For Slayer, the Rockets are tagged as a Flamethrower, even on the original Xbox version.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played one game of CE.  The net code is much better now.  It still blows ass playing on non-dedicated servers though.  I'm waiting for dedis before I do matchmaking.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I swear. I get people on my team that have the IQ of a twinkie.

I had to ragequit for tonight, ran into the fifth match with two or more idlers.

Are people spiting 343 somehow over the CE playlist? Guy's it's really fucked up to give the wrong idea to 343, stop exploiting the system via CE.

Can anybody explain me what's the reasoning behind gìving playlists that need few players more room to "Improve Search Times"? How does that make any sense? I mean, I'm pretty positive it's faster to find less players than more...

Anyone have some CE videos that goes through the basic glitches and stuff? I'm not going to be super competitive in this game, but I'd like to know some stuff that would be useful.

@@Missingno has a ton of great videos on nade tricks, spawns, etc. It should be a requirement that every new h1 player watch these, it will drastically improve your game just learning some of the basics he shows off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anybody explain me what's the reasoning behind gìving playlists that need few players more room to "Improve Search Times"? How does that make any sense? I mean, I'm pretty positive it's faster to find less players than more...

See if we didn't have like twelve different playlists these search times wouldn't be an issue. They need to put the cross-game playlist on the backburner for now and prioritize fixing the ranked list since RANKS don't even work.

What's the point of keeping that one playlist open if the intended mechanic doesn't even work?

I had to ragequit for tonight, ran into the fifth match with two or more idlers.

Are people spiting 343 somehow over the CE playlist? Guy's it's really fucked up to give the wrong idea to 343, stop exploiting the system via CE.

CE playlist = AR central. It makes me feel like a god getting double/triple running riots each game but in the back of my mind I know it's because a bunch of h4 kids are probably trying it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played one game of CE. The net code is much better now. It still blows ass playing on non-dedicated servers though. I'm waiting for dedis before I do matchmaking.

Are you from the UK or something I haven't had one game since the patch that was laggy all felt like playing on a good host.

CE playlist = AR central. It makes me feel like a god getting double/triple running riots each game but in the back of my mind I know it's because a bunch of h4 kids are probably trying it out.

Once dem ranks come you be good man :)

carrying my team to the win and playing against some beyong players on HeH TS, how much better can Halo CE get? :)

anyone wants to teamup? im sick of playing lone wolf :S

kaznZPG.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love how team balancing is non existent in this game. I'm paired up with players who don't have hands and playing against the MLG NO SCOPE MASTERS. #justmccfuckingthings

carrying my team to the win and playing against some beyong fellow on HeH TS, how much better can it get? :)

kaznZPG.jpg

:bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 2

carrying my team to the win and playing against some beyong fellow on HeH TS, how much better can it get? :)

kaznZPG.jpg

Saucey just dropped double neg... what a scrub

Yeah my roommate and I just had to quit out of a Derelict TS because the two we were playing got frustrated being down 22-0 and left. I can't wait for ranks, skill matching, quit penalties and 2v2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how team balancing is non existent in this game. I'm paired up with players who don't have hands and playing against the MLG NO SCOPE MASTERS. #justmccfuckingthings

^ quitter

• Upvote (+1) 2

So we still aren't on dedicated servers? CE feels way better already so I hope they keep improving it.

:bravo:

I remember hearing on a Bomb Planted that Cyren was thinking about putting in an ownage section on the forums or something that was on the old MLG boards where you post pictures of people you beat in matchmaking.

I guess we now know why that was never put in.  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1