CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

First game of CE matchmaking. I have 40 kills, my teammate has negative three because he keeps betraying me, we're still winning 40 to 31 and the other team quits. Awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not only did the CE playlist come out, but also just won an AW tourney. AWWWWWW YEA

Message me if you want to play: Batchford

Sign me up! I don't see you on though.

Sign me up! I don't see you on though.

I will inv you and Spartan. I won't have my mic in though, just playing casually

I will inv you and Spartan. I won't have my mic in though, just playing casually

I don't think we can search 3's

Just got matched up with Patch Stay and H1 Doughboy. We won a prisoner hill game without them getting a second lol.

I dont believe you

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do people not vote on their desired gametype when they have the chance and quit when they don't get it?

Was just in CE playlist, 3v3 and half of us voted for CTF, the other 3 didn't vote for anything and decided to quit once the game started. I'm like if you wanted to play slayer yall should've voted for it seeing as it would've won the tiebreaker anyway cause it's the left most option.

CTF on Derelict by yourself against a full team is not fun at all. At least you can play slayer effectively in CE with a lopsided team or by yourself if you're skilled enough. Objective games, you're screwed

If you're going to quit, please dashboard before the game loads so I know what options/strategies myself/the rest of the team that's left will have to take due to having a lopsided team/no team at all

Edit: this is another reason ranks need fixed/added across all playlists. Once you're ranked high enough, the others you're matched with have some type of a brain

m8... its fun to talk to people and have people talk with you

I keep saying to myself, " Okay, after this game take a break for a little bit." But then right when that game ends I strike another one up. I love this game too much.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for HCS Playlist to be ranked and for people to us their mics.

Thank you

- Every competitive person

• Upvote (+1) 4

I keep saying to myself, " Okay, after this game take a break for a little bit." But then right when that game ends I strike another one up. I love this game too much.

"This is my last one...."

I've been saying that the last 4 hours

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shit am I holding you guys up or something? :C

I actually have a ton of stuff to do so if you wanna play with Batch please join and kick me out or I will never leave. GG on priz btw :)

anyone know if they fixed the game not ending when the entire other team quits in H1?

I was a bit skeptical, but wow CE feels amazing to play now. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

anyone know if they fixed the game not ending when the entire other team quits in H1?

Nope, just had it happen to me. Luckily it was a flag game.

I dont believe you

How is that hard to believe? They're arguably two of the best Halo CE players in the world. 

Edit: Could have definitely worded that a little better. I was matched on their team as their random third. Sorry for the confusion =P

I don't wanna commit the sin of blasphemy ! lol

Quitters need to be penalized now. This is getting out of hand.

I know. Someone just quit out of a match with me and Batchford.

Heh Beyond is a force to reckon with.

Had some great matches with Batchford, fun game.

Shixon invited me and looking forward to probably getting rolled myself. 

Me Mace and Spartan just took on some sweatys and won. They had a bad teammate though, totally not the reason why we won...

• Upvote (+1) 1

They had a bad teammate though, totally not the reason why we won...

*raises hand* I'M THE BAD TEAM MATE I GOT MELTED FOR HALF THE GAME~

It's times like these I wish I wasn't a responsible adult with actual stuff to do. I miss the good old days of blowing off homework and staying up all night. Screw growing up! Currently attempting to wash the dishes and forum at the same time...I guess I'm not that responsible haha.

• Upvote (+1) 4