CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I think it's funny that you are backing the quitters who ruin the matches over the people who want to actually play. I usually vote for CE as long as the option isn't Hang em High, Damnation or Prisoner anyway because those are all terrible maps. Sometimes the quitters have to accept that CE has its fair share of shit maps just like all the other halos and people in the match don't necessarily want to play on said shit maps.

If CE had its own playlist then they wouldn't frequent the ts playlist because they don't like having to quit. Stop making it sound like they enjoy quitting .

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holding your own when most of your team mates quit is commendable, but if people are just idling to pad their progress and feeding their souls to the enemy team (like, literally sitting there waiting to get killed) I cannot stick around. It's like being seconds away from drowning in a slurry of shit and trying to grab the ladder while its a foot away from your grasp.

Guests being AFK.

This, of all things, drives me the battiest. How the hell do you even go AFK? Do you search for a game and then decide now's a good time to go clean the house or something? Ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

heh actually isn't a skill intensive map. the only meta is just always random ur teammate.

its still a fun map tho

It takes skill in the fact that you need a good pistol.

Also there's more meta than that. Nading sniper and rockets to yourself takes skill. A lot of people don't know how to crouch jump onto tombstones to get to rockets or on top of the pyramid on blue base. Just because you don't even think about those things anymore after playing for 13 years doesn't mean they're not there and take skill, lol.

That all being said, I think HeH is my least liked "often played" map. I really don't know why it is so popular, I think Chill Out, Pris, and Damnation have far better layouts. It might be a bit better than Rat Race though, can't decide.

Just played my first game of the CE playlist and it was AWESOME.....except that I had two AR heroes on my team who both betrayed me twice and got four whole kills between the two of them. Anyone wanna party up?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How much easier is the pistol to use compared to the original xbox version?

Holding your own when most of your team mates quit is commendable, but if people are just idling to pad their progress and feeding their souls to the enemy team (like, literally sitting there waiting to get killed) I cannot stick around. It's like being seconds away from drowning in a slurry of shit and trying to grab the ladder while its a foot away from your grasp.

Ohai!

This, of all things, drives me the battiest. How the hell do you even go AFK? Do you search for a game and then decide now's a good time to go clean the house or something? Ridiculous.

Well up until recently you could literally search for a game and have time to clean your house and your neighbors before getting a game.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Minus the anti-aim glitch, it felt fairly similar to me!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whether it's the frame rate, aim assist, registration, or some other minor thing, I would say that if using the pistol in OG CE is an 8 (on a scale of 1-10), the MCC pistol is a 6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's definitely much more forgiving in the MCC. I find myself getting and being on the receiving end of a TSK ore often. 

That being said, it's still considerably more difficult to should the pistol in the MCC than it is to shoot in any other Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd give it like a 6 if the og pistol is a 10. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So the H1 playlist is out, but is says it is 4v4 and it's really 3v3, gg

So the H1 playlist is out, but is says it is 4v4 and it's really 3v3, gg

To be fair, "What did you expect?" is pretty much a legitimate excuse for 343 at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd take 3v3 over 5v5 and 3v4 any day.

After all this is as great as it's ever been for the collection. I stress that I shouldn't hype the progress but it's hard not to be happy.

Not only did the CE playlist come out, but also just won an AW tourney. AWWWWWW YEA

Message me if you want to play: Batchford

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair, "What did you expect?" is pretty much a legitimate excuse for 343 at this point.

yeah I'm not complaining really, just thought it was comical

Omai? Did I happen to run into you? :P

Yup yup. You were on the other team during that BC game I was just complaining about haha. Just got a Wizard CTF game and went 26-4. My other teammates both went double digit negative but we still won the game. Spawn camping feels oh so wrong but it's just so right.