CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

343 bad at math? That's unpossible!

Well they did start their new IP at 4 which is odd  :kappa:

Hahahahahahhahahah 343 can't make video games

They say 2v2

In game description says 4v4

Actual playlist is 3v3

All of these things are not like the other...

I wonder if it will try and force load 2v2s as soon as 4 player minimum is reached and this is a work-around from them to get the game to work properly, or if everyone will end up in 3v3s... Someone let us know your results. 

battle creek, damnation, rat race, prisoner, heh, chill out, derelict, wizard

slayer, flag, ball

damn! druel.  can't wait to get off work!

I'm going to need all the practice I can get.

Glad the game is more fixed than broken, hopefully they do something about H2C's hit registration...

guys this is missleading, do we have yet another CE hitreg update as the twitter post says?

cause the halowaypoint statement doesnt say anything about a hitreg update

(wasnt online so far so cannot comment on an actual update to download, might as well be just a server-side update too)

CE PLAYLIST BOYS

from waypoint:

12.17 1:00PM Update

We have updated the Matchmaking playlist lineup to include Halo: CE. As mentioned before launch, we held this playlist until additional gameplay improvements could be made to Halo: CE, and many of these improvements were included in our most recent content update. The playlist is now available. As we mentioned before launch, the Halo: CE playlist will be premiering at 2v2 based on community feedback.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

guys this is missleading, do we have yet another CE hitreg update as the twitter post says?

cause the halowaypoint statement doesnt say anything about a hitreg update

(wasnt online so far so cannot comment on an actual update to download, might as well be just a server-side update too

from waypoint:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

It's referring to the most recent content update and the changes it made to the shot reg.

• Upvote (+1) 1

actually i welcome a 3v3 list too

ofc 2v2 is needed as a another CE playlist but 3v3 plays awesome on most CE maps

sure 2v2 is the way to go in CE but that doesnt necessarily mean a 3v3 playlist or 5v5 big maps playlist for CE isnt needed as well!

the more CE playlists the better

I would love a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 playlist for Halo CE.

Doubt it would happen, but a man can dream.

All of these things are not like the other...

I wonder if it will try and force load 2v2s as soon as 4 player minimum is reached and this is a work-around from them to get the game to work properly, or if everyone will end up in 3v3s... Someone let us know your results. 

Lets be honest, it's most likely going to end up in 3v4 games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's referring to the most recent content update and the changes it made to the shot reg.

damn, already had a slight hype that they followed the client-side update from yesterday with a server-side update to even further enhance the hitreg

I want 4v4 h1 never liked dubs in any halo game. Make them separate 2v2 for the hardcore players 4v4 for the rest of us lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well they did start their new IP at 4 which is odd  :kappa:

Actually starting at 4 is even :maven:

I'll show myself out 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I've got some stuff to go to tonight, but would love to hear how searching is going in the HCE playlist if people wouldn't mind posting what percentage of games they get that are 2v2 vs. 3v3. 

I am willing to bet you're going to get a lot of 2v0 games that won't end, however.

@@CyReN - I'd love to search with you tonight; won't be back until late though; going roller skating in Brooklyn... (yes, seriously)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait to try some of this when I get off work. However, I do still want a 4v4 playlist as well. Probably won't happen but it'd be cool.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least I can abondon the TS playlist now. They really need to get matchmaking fixed by Christmas. I would hate to see a fresh batch of new players leave.

Been working much better for me past couple of days. Now it seems like the only thing that frustrates me is the fact that no one talks while playing Ranked. No callouts or anything.

Well now I know what game I'm going to be grinding on MCC for now. Hopefully there won't be a host in game cause host in dubs is so OP.