CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Or maybe people just want to play slayer? CE isn't even always the best option on there so it shouldn't always be voted for. I think I'll quit out the next time I have to play shit like Hang em High.

I only ever play H2C besides TS and from my experience Slayer is voted for like 90% of the time in H2C. Probably even more. And I actually only go there to play some objective. It is very easy to play almost exclusively Slayer in the 1 game playlists. Especially since Slayer usually has the two most left spots in the voting.

Also Hang'em High is one of the greatest maps in Halo history. While it's h2 remake has proved that it doesn't work without the CE pistol, it sure as hell is one awesome map in CE. From all CE maps that are used in TS, I think Hang'em is among the best. It actually has the right size for a 4v4 map unlike others like Chill Out.

I only ever play H2C besides TS and from my experience Slayer is voted for like 90% of the time in H2C. Probably even more. And I actually only go there to play some objective.

Also Hang'em High is one of the greatest maps in Halo history. While it's h2 remake has proved that it doesn't work without the CE pistol, it sure as hell is one awesome map in CE. From all CE maps that are used in TS, I think Hang'em is among the best. It actually has the right size for a 4v4 map unlike others like Chill Out.

Yep. Standoff is also a great 4v4 map amirite?

• Downvote (-1) 5

One of the worst maps I've ever played. Take off the nostalgia goggles.

Aww, someone's upset that they got spawn trapped. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Aww, someone's upset that they got spawn trapped. 

Well there is no skill involved in spawn killing on that map. It sucks.

• Downvote (-1) 10

This.

It's really frustrating not being able to play anything but H2A and TS it really needs to be addressed :/

I've been lucky to find a few games in halo 3 but that's it.

I've also heard a rumor that the Australian servers are now switched on, but who knows...

I'm an Australian, and I can get constant H3 games, but for some reason I always get matched with the same people over and over.

I'm an Australian, and I can get constant H3 games, but for some reason I always get matched with the same people over and over.

I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of people playing that playlist is extremely small. I really think the game is searching locally only.

Also that anti aim has to go. Super happy my shots finally hit, not so happy when it pushes my reticule off someone automatically.

I don't mind CE at all. I'm just sick of people with "I only vote CE!!" in their clan tags leaving the moment a H2/3 game starts.

I don't even wait for the game to start I go to dash and force close as soon as the vote finishes in hopes that it crashes the game for everyone who didn't vote CE

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Learn the random spawns, no more being spawn killed. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Same here, I think it's just a small amount of Australians searching in it.

I also feel like some of the games had to of been dedi's but maybe it's just been really great p2p.

Some of the games honestly felt like lan connection and I don't think I was host.

I can not wait for the ranks to be put on h3 and the other playlists too it should be really fun.

I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of people playing that playlist is extremely small. I really think the game is searching locally only.

Also that anti aim has to go. Super happy my shots finally hit, not so happy when it pushes my reticule off someone automatically.

I really noticed it in halo 1 tonight, the anti aim super annoying, surely this is a bug :|.

Is it only in h1?

I really noticed it in halo 1 tonight, the anti aim super annoying, surely this is a bug :|.

Is it only in h1?

As far as I know yes, I haven't noticed it in any other game.

There's no skill involved in spawn killing? Get out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 3 has to be the most beautiful game on dedis, really hope 343 puts up a rank playlist for it to encourage people to search. Stat recording for it might see more people in game I can't understand how halo 3 doesn't record stats it's been over a month...

There's no skill involved in spawn killing? Get out.

Well, to be fair it's entirely possible in CE for a team to essentially spawn trap themselves if they're simply ignorant of or not good enough to take advantage of the way the spawn system works. The team benefitting from the trap doesn't particularly have to do anything more than make sure one of the enemies lives long enough to begin spawning his buddies nearby again.

I'd say it's skilful to avoid such traps, but if the recipients just truly suck then they could be on the receiving end even if their opponents are only marginally better and happen to be in the right place at the right time.

Well, to be fair it's entirely possible in CE for a team to essentially spawn trap themselves if they're simply ignorant of or not good enough to take advantage of the way the spawn system works. The team benefitting from the trap doesn't particularly have to do anything more than make sure one of the enemies lives long enough to begin spawning his buddies nearby again.

I'd say it's skilful to avoid such traps, but if the recipients just truly suck then they could be on the receiving end even if their opponents are only marginally better and happen to be in the right place at the right time.

That good ol' CE skill gap. What I love about CE is that if I'm getting my ass handed to me it is my fault 90% of the time. There's a luck factor in every game, and especially with online play there's always going to be some BS moments, but I feel like CE keeps it to a minimum in comparison to other games. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are you in TS. If you want H2/H3: There are dedicated playlists for each.

So TS is a H1 only playlist now?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Got games really quickly last night when I played

Like surprisingly fast

Or maybe that's just from being use to que time being study time and movie time and go through and entire life cycle time

Never getting ce though when there is no other way to play it.

So TS is a H1 only playlist now?

No, it's the only time ce is an option.

WE NEED TEAM HARDCORE. IM FED UP WITH AR/SMG STARTS.

It's been so long I forget but wasn't OG H2 (post patch) and H3 BR starts almost every time? I thought they were and that MCC was supposed to all post patches

It's been so long I forget but wasn't OG H2 (post patch) and H3 BR starts almost every time? I thought they were and that MCC was supposed to all post patches

There were still ar/smg starts in both games.

There is something wrong with H3's shot registration. Even on good connection the last shots don't register. Kind of like how H1 was before.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone find it hard to do the gold 1 to gold 2 jump on halo 3 guardian? I used to be able to do it backwards every time on og h3 but i can't even manage to do it once on mcc. Is because of the 60 fps? 

Yeah, I quit out of SMGs on Stonetown too. But quitting out of BRs on Midship because H1 didn't get voted? Just seems a bit excessive to me.

Maybe most of the CE players dont like h2? Just a wild guess

• Upvote (+1) 2