CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I know this has been said before but I would like to reiterate that they need to match parties with parties.  Nothing worse then match to3/to4 calling out and you getting matched soloed with other solos with no mics

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd like to be able to play my favorite playlist BTB for once. Still have never been able to get a match in that playlist. I want to play CE and H2 BTB so badly :(

Apparently BTB works for muricans and not aussies. How lame it's probably not even been addressed.

I'd like to be able to play my favorite playlist BTB for once. Still have never been able to get a match in that playlist. I want to play CE and H2 BTB so badly :(

Apparently BTB works for muricans and not aussies. How lame it's probably not even been addressed.

it barely works for muricans. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm hijacking this convo because I'm coming out there to see Shpongle at the Red Rocks next year.

Red Rocks is the best. Saw Skrillex there this summer. Such an amazing venue. Skrillex always puts on a good show but his support artists were a little off, which especially was grating as his ones for the night before on his b2b shows were much better. Looking out over the Colorado landscape made it worth it though.

Missing out on so many amazing maps :/

nothing like team slayer vortex, gungoose ctf, and smgs stonetown 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's surprisingly not a crazy theory either. There was a glitch in Destiny that was recently patched where people in Xbox Live Parties saw a huge drop in framerate. Not sure why this wasn't tested in Microsofts certification but maybe its more of a game issue. 

It could be a game issue, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a dashboard issue either. The Xbone dashboard has always been a flaming piece of cock from the first day I turned my XB1 on. I was expecting to delight in a ridiculously snappy dashboard compared to my ancient 360 but instead it's just as laggy, if not more laggy. Every time I try and snap achievements or any other app while I'm playing a game it takes forever to load and runs like shit.

I'm no programming expert, but I want to believe it should be possible to make a simplistic UI interface like the XB1 dashboard/snapp apps to run fucking well on the hardware the XB1 has. It adds insult to injury with the MCC that the XB1 feels just as unfinished and broken as the MCC itself.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So I was playing CE earlier, and I started thinking that the game feels weird. I feel detached and underpowered as a character. I don't quite embody my spartan, I just use this stupid pistol in weird arena maps (how do we even enter them?) instead of strong and powerful rifles. It feels quiet and boring, almost sinister. The announcer sounds like he might murder me or something. Your options are limited as an individual. Grenades, melees and shooting? That's it?

I think it would be nice, if moving forward, the series - Halo as a whole - had more immersive elements. Some things that make you feel more powerful as a spartan and make you feel like you truly are a part of the game. I'm not quite sure on what the said elements are yet, but boy, I am so sick and tired of this plain old classic stuff. We should definitely look into cranking the pace up a little! I'll go inspire myself from a few other popular shooters see if I can get some ideas, and I'll be back in a few!

There goes the neighborhood.

I hop in TS after hearing how it's basically become the CE Playlist with how it's getting voted over H2/H3 90% of the time

CE leads with 3 votes and a party of trolls majority vote H3 Slayer on Narrows with 0:02 left on the vote timer and laugh about it on their mics afterward smh

I know it's beating a dead horse at this point but CE needs its own playlist ASAP. H2 has like 6 different playlists between H2A/H2C and H3 has its own dedicated playlist.

Getting to play CE is a damn lottery at this point and I'm sure 343 has been asked about it all over social media now that CE is mostly fixed and I'm sure the waypoint kids are crying over there about how CE is getting voted over H2/H3 more often now. So 343 needs to give us what we want which is CE playlist which also will appease the waypoint kids whining about being forced to actually use some type of skill to win in CE (much like they were crying about BR start games before their frequency of appearing in MM were nerfed which now also brings the need for Team Hardcore to be added back in as well also to accommodate BR start games now appearing less for those of us who actually wanted BR start games)

Red Rocks is the best. Saw Skrillex there this summer. Such an amazing venue. Skrillex always puts on a good show but his support artists were a little off, which especially was grating as his ones for the night before on his b2b shows were much better. Looking out over the Colorado landscape made it worth it though.

Just got my ticket to see Tipper there next May. Probably going to see Excision/Zomboy/Protohype while I'm there as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So @@CyReN now that h1 is playable, you and blessedyellowfruit gonna run a couple series vs me and slim?

Edit: ^ yes it is easier. Youre supposed to have to adjust shot lead based on both players momentum but this game doesn't have that feature.

But that's no different form host right?

I was not able to play a single game of BTB since release until this newest update, but since then I have been getting into 16 player games with ease.  Hopefully it gets taken care of for you soon as well :)

Has anyone else run into a glitch on Halo 1 where you sort of get pushed through the wall or floor and then clip outside the level and either fall down 2 floors or just die?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would be so nice if for once a game would start and not crash mid loading screen... How 343 have not fixed this after 3 patches I'll never know...

Getting really fucking sick of CE purists quitting out of any non-CE game the moment it starts.

I've been running into people that quit when H1 wins the vote. It goes both ways bud. However, i do quit out immediately if Stonetown SMG starts gets voted over literally anything.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Missing out on so many amazing maps :/

So is everyone. Because every other lobby is Blood Gulch, Bloodline, Coag.

I got Ice Fields yesterday, but the other team got early control of bridge and we were pretty much screwed for the rest of the match.

Has anyone else run into a glitch on Halo 1 where you sort of get pushed through the wall or floor and then clip outside the level and either fall down 2 floors or just die?

Yeah it's happened to me as well. Hopefully they'll be able to clear some of that up in a future patch.

Played a few games with you about an hour ago. Gt was Boskiie. Good game.

Getting really fucking sick of CE purists quitting out of any non-CE game the moment it starts.

Don't play Team Slayer

• Upvote (+1) 7

this happened to naded on stream and he lost his shit

I don't live in the states at the moment and I'm still having to wait 15-40 minutes to get into a game. Is anybody else not living in the U.S. having connectivity issues?