CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Have they even addressed the ranking issues? Why are 50's matching with level 3's? Is there actually a ranking system or is the number just there for looks?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Made a variety of stability improvements across the following areas:

• Matchmaking
  • Custom Games
  • Campaign Playlists
  • Main Menu"

So, "The Entire Game" would probably be a more accurate statement.

No mention of dedicated servers or addressing rank issues. Have they got like one guy working on this?

• Upvote (+1) 3

No mention of dedicated servers or addressing rank issues. Have they got like one guy working on this?

Oh, you thought we meant "dedicated servers" when we told you the game would be run on "dedicated servers?" What we meant was that one player's Xbox One would be "dedicated" to "serve" as the host. Just like you remember.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So I tried playing last night and I wasn't even able to join anyone's lobbies and no one could join mine. They have somehow managed to make the game worse I guess.

Is CE hit detection still abysmal?

Just played an american in a 1v1. It was so fucking crisp.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Probably will take a few hours to see the improvements, but glad progress continues. 

I've been getting regular games recently, so hopefully they continue to work through the other issues. Would love to play CE or H2C on someone else's host and have a good time with it. 

So switching from Campaign to Multiplayer used to keep parties together - it doesn't now.

So switching from Campaign to Multiplayer used to keep parties together - it doesn't now.

Hahahah... This game

Force rebooting my Xbox right now, ITS BEEN TOO LONG 343i needs to get their shit together. Even if the Halo 5 beta has matchmaking issues I will bash 343i more strongly than ever before.

EDIT: A fucking gigabyte of patch?

CE's hit detection has improved considerably.

The fucking Anti Auto-Aim is still there though. Seriously?

This game will take up the whole hard drive by the time it is fixed. Not only was I having issues with MCC but now I cant even boot up my xbox to the dashboard. I get a normal boot 1 out of 10 times. That doesn't have to do with the MCC but it just adds to my frustration. 

CE's hit detection has improved considerably.

The fucking Anti Auto-Aim is still there though. Seriously?

Haven't played the game for some time now and even less CE, what Anti Auto-Aim?

Well I see they addressed the button schemes being updated...hopefully they fixed the legacy thumbsticks for H2A or my time playing will be short lived..

This game will take up the whole hard drive by the time it is fixed. Not only was I having issues with MCC but now I cant even boot up my xbox to the dashboard. I get a normal boot 1 out of 10 times. That doesn't have to do with the MCC but it just adds to my frustration. 

It replaces code, not add. Look at the space it takes up. Hasnt changed since day 1

Haven't played the game for some time now and even less CE, what Anti Auto-Aim?

Your reticule on occasion will feel like its being forced away from the person you want to aim at... Its rage inducing

• Upvote (+1) 2