CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yeah, Team Hardcore was H2 and H3 MLG settings. I think they removed this partially because H3 was having specific game freezing issues, as well as that movement bug and both seem to have been ironed out.

They should put that playlist back in soon.

Hardcore never launched with H3, it was just H2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, Team Hardcore was H2 and H3 MLG settings. I think they removed this partially because H3 was having specific game freezing issues, as well as that movement bug and both seem to have been ironed out.

They should put that playlist back in soon.

Hardcore was purely Halo 2 when it launched. They never added Halo 3 to it because the gametypes weren't ready and the MLG maps weren't ported over.

I must say, I absolutely love how fluent Halo 3 is when you snipe a guy in the face. So satisfying..

Best sniping in any Halo game. 

It's more the fact they outsourced 90% of the game and they literally can't fix it in house because they didn't develop it. They're probably contacting every single company that they outsourced to in an attempt to fix this broken mess.

Okay.  But 343 Industries did the networking and interface themselves and the networking is far from working correctly, and the interface is pretty buggy too.  

The hype for this game was at an ALL TIME HIGH for me man... It really was. I bragged every single day to all my friends that I'm going to go back and relive every waking moment of H:CE and H2C on Xbox Live again just for this game to be in the completely ass state it is. Now, I apologize for swearing but there is absolutely no way they should've released this game in this state.

Aside from the horrendous lobby issues I've been having over the past couple of days (has anyone else else been getting this "Failed to join session in progress" error and kicked from the party consistently?? My god this is so frustrating to join parties) I'm completely fed up with the matchmaking system as a whole. The game has gotten to the point where games are found relatively faster (relatively meaning 5 minutes compared to 30) but I'm still getting split up parties, 3v5s, etc. Furthermore everyone just quits every single game if they're not winning immediately because they suck at the game. 95% of matches in H2A ranked results in someone pulling their cord is because of the stupid rank glitch and there is no reason not to if they're losing, and the fact that I literally CANNOT play this game without everyone on my team going considerably negative.

I decided to start up H2A Ranked last night because I simply enjoy playing for ranks. God forbid I step away to the bathroom for a minute because I know the game takes forever to start. I can see my rank in the search screen and I leave. I come back, only to realize that the game somehow, someway decided to put me in a fucking BTB game... Why... Why... How... Why... How... Why?!

Halo 4 BTB Team Slayer on a map I've never seen before (I downloaded absolutely no DLC for Halo 4. Not worth it). I hated Halo 4 with a burning passion nevertheless I'm still good at it just like all the other Halos. But you know, lets relax and have some fun. My GT is FeaR PureVisioN and by this screen shot I'm pretty sure you can guess my reaction the throughout and after the game:

IMG_2095_zps47a736ac.jpg

Can.

I.

Please.

Play.

With.

Competent.

People.

.!!! 

I'm a patient. But this game needs to be fixed to at least 80% finished by the time the H5 Beta comes out. That is literally the only thing that can keep the MCC population from dying completely because people have to get on the game to play. If they get on and say "Hey, MCC is actually working now!" we can potentially keep the playlist populations high.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Take it the waypoint kiddies got there way with BR starts being pretty much gone, past 5 games have been AR starts.... good going 343!!!!!

I noticed that as well I'm not even going to bother with this game for a while I can't play this AR starts horse shit anymore and when you do get Br starts the teams are either ridiculously stacked or the other players are absolute shit.

Think I'm just going to play MLG reach until H5 beta comes out or we get a CE playlist at least on there you get games pretty fast and no having to deal with AR or SMG starts or uneven teams since H2A is basically unplayable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay.  But 343 Industries did the networking and interface themselves and the networking is far from working correctly, and the interface is pretty buggy too.  

The interface was outsourced.

Searched BTB and got H3 Team Crazy King on Valhalla, with AR starts... I don't think OG H3 had that in the BTB playlist... 

Oh, and it was a 5v7. Pretty obvious which team will win.

Update: We won, 150-12...

• Upvote (+1) 2

The majority of people on this site just repeat what somebody else says. Sorry im not a suck up and have my own brain.

Gandhi said h2 is only good for 4v4s in h2 and ce is good for 2v2s. FACT. Repeated how many times on this forum?

I just ask that you have your own opinion and don't just repeat things that aren't factual.

What if they repeat things because they turned out to be logical and accurate statements after researching them and forming my own opinion which might match someone elses.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if they repeat things because they turned out to be logical and accurate statements after researching them and forming my own opinion which might match someone elses.

Well then I'm proud of you. Good job! But they generally do not research them and form their own opinions.

The Gandhi quote was an example. I'm sure there are plenty of people who enjoy CE 4v4's or Halo 2 2v2s but they may not be the most competitive for that game.

Searched BTB and got H3 Team Crazy King on Valhalla, with AR starts... I don't think OG H3 had that in the BTB playlist... 

Oh, and it was a 5v7. Pretty obvious which team will win.

Update: We won, 150-12...

Yeah Im 99% sure all BTB gametypes in H3 were BR starts. At least the last variation of settings

Yeah Im 99% sure all BTB gametypes in H3 were BR starts. At least the last variation of settings

Every Halo game after Halo 3 had 100% BR or DMR starts for BTB it's pretty ridiculous that we are taking steps backwards and having AR starts in BTB again. :kappa:

I'm a patient. But this game needs to be fixed to at least 80% finished by the time the H5 Beta comes out. That is literally the only thing that can keep the MCC population from dying

completely because people have to get on the game to play. If they get on and say "Hey, MCC is actually working now!" we can potentially keep the playlist populations high.

I find it hard to even touch the game after reading other's horrible experiences.

Because each person has a differing encounter with exceedingly different technical issues. It's sickening as it is creepy.

That's what I thought. It didn't even give us a freaking magnum secondary. 

This game is going to take up half of my hard drive before it's all said and done.

This game is going to take up half of my hard drive before it's all said and done.

And with every update I'll have to wait until the next day to see all/any best results.

Any patch notes?

*Improved various things that where in the past patch notes and should be fixed by now.*

People are like wtf game still crashing, parties splitting up.

The circle jerk continues...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't the updates not take up space but rather alter existing code? Cause my hard drive number hasn't moved

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't the updates not take up space but rather alter existing code? Cause my hard drive number hasn't moved

Maybe. Probably.

Yeah, it does not keep taking away space, rather it installs and then removes/patches the last update data.