CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Anyone getting uneven teams still? Or any big issues?

Occasionally getting uneven teams, and a really irritating bug that's unfortunately common is when Halo 1 wins the vote it blacks out like it's going to load the map of the level, then it goes to a blank post game report. Happened to me about 4 or 5 times in an hour, not every time. 

Shout out to @Proven for coming up with 343i's new name: 3v4 Industries.

Can't credit one single person for that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did they seriously not make rumble pit 8 players? I didn't see it in the update.

Until they put CE and H2C in there and make it not be 10 players it's not worth going into.

I love FFA, but these 10-man games are such a shit show, it just sucks the fun right out of them.

And I'm sorry, but this weapon respawn system is truly horrible. Unless you are the one dropping the sniper/rockets/sword, you just have no freaking way of knowing when they're gonna spawn.

Did they seriously not make rumble pit 8 players? I didn't see it in the update.

Until they put CE and H2C in there and make it not be 10 players it's not worth going into.

BVpr8qK.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Shout out to @Proven for coming up with 343i's new name: 3v4 Industries.

To be fair, their patches have been "3 for 3" in terms of not working.

• Upvote (+1) 8

from near future to soon in one day. Hmm

Someone should tweet him to make the ce playlist have amax party of four since ranks dont work and arent implemented anyway. That way we can at least have neutral host if dedis work. And even if they dont work its not like we have a better alternative in customs

Another soon siting!

Bravo also stated next CU is targeted for early next week.  Hoping CE updates are included with playlist.

Anyone else having trouble even starting the game? This is what I get every time I click on it to load. 

"Please try again - for some reason Halo MCC took too long to start"

WHAT THE FACKKKK?!?!?!?!

I find games in all playlists within 1-2 minutes. Even before yesterday's update, I was getting even matches. I haven't played with a big group, but whenever I played with a buddy of mine we never got separated in MM. My game crashes like 1 in 10 times which isn't horrible.

I'm sorry but 1/10 failure rate is not an acceptable reliability for any commercial software. Wouldn't it be horrible if you couldn't login to you bank website 1 out of 10 times?

Made this video today in hopes that it will raise awareness enough for it to be used in HCS.

Please share and tweet it around so we can make it happen! Thanks guys

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why in the hell would you put stone town in FFA? This shit dont work at all! Its a one bomb BTB map for fucks sake.

Milking out maps on gametypes that do not work.

At one point the milk is empty so is this game if they do not fix the playlists ASAP including ranks.

Played a 3v3 on Derelict against 3 dudes who obviously knew what they were doing that quickly became a 3v2. They had 3 pistols/snipes on us every time off respawn and I nor the teammate I matched with knew how to spawn each other properly so we would have been destroyed either way, but man the hit registration was terrible. My experience with H1 so far has been pretty good, and I doubt I've ever been host because my internet is bad and I almost never get it in any online game. I was pretty surprised that I just could not kill anything this match, even they were having trouble except one guy who must have been host. This was by far the worst moment in the game, I don't think I even touched his shields in this whole encounter.

• Upvote (+1) 7