CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yeah seems to be some kind of update showing up right now. Changes to max team size and playlist. 

Yeah seems to be some kind of update showing up right now. Changes to max team size and playlist.

YES

My only problem with this game right now is the crashes and that H2A has huge lag spikes due to it taking up 5x than all other Halos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully this will help alleviate the team splits issue. Now when you search fours it should just lock all those people on one team being that the max is 4. At least that's how I would hope it works who knows with this game sometimes

Hopefully this will help alleviate the team splits issue. Now when you search fours it should just lock all those people on one team being that the max is 4. At least that's how I would hope it works who knows with this game sometimes

The second I found 8 it locked.

In a future update, the ranked Halo 2: Anniversary playlist will be moved to 4v4. For now, as the playlist contains a variety of mid-size maps, we’ll be temporarily allowing both 4v4 and 5v5 matches, but have optimized the voting options for this player range. For example, you’ll see less 5v5 Team Slayer BRs on Warlord and more voting options that are catered to the current player counts of 4v4 and 5v5 (8 minimum, 10 maximum). Additionally, you’ll now be able to search as a party of 5. These changes are temporary until we turn ranking online for additional playlists.

So they caved into the damn waypoint kids who were whining about BR starts just fucking great. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

In a future update, the ranked Halo 2: Anniversary playlist will be moved to 4v4. For now, as the playlist contains a variety of mid-size maps, we’ll be temporarily allowing both 4v4 and 5v5 matches, but have optimized the voting options for this player range. For example, you’ll see less 5v5 Team Slayer BRs on Warlord and more voting options that are catered to the current player counts of 4v4 and 5v5 (8 minimum, 10 maximum). Additionally, you’ll now be able to search as a party of 5. These changes are temporary until we turn ranking online for additional playlists.

I'm not sure this means that. I think they're just saying that 5v5 Slayer is being weighted down in place of objective because as far as I know all the obj gametypes in team H2A are br starts anyways.

5v5 Slayer is a disaster

I've played close to 5 hours a night since the patch for even teams and have only gotten maybe 2 uneven matches. I'm more excited to try out this 4v4 update when I get home as 5v5 really is too many people for most maps to play well.

First game on server update.. and in swat... all maps that you can vote on are Halo 4...  :salt:  but.. 4v4

Second game... Swat again.. all maps halo 4... aaand 4v5 game

Third game.. swat,  All maps halo 2 classic now.... and 4v5 game (and ofcourse i get stuck on the "Respawn in 4" bug for like 2 minutes of the game)

Will say I am getting matches so much more quickly and efficiently. Games are all now 4v4. Seems When it messed up a D/C or Guest is involved