CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Everyone is so happy, until they all remember we have to wait 5 months to play!!!

And that I have to buy an Xbone :(

I said the only thing that would make me buy an Xbone is Halo, and low and behold I need to start saving up 500 dollars.  But for Halo?  Worth.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone is so happy, until they all remember we have to wait 5 months to play!!!

Yeah its a bit of a wait but worth every day .

• Upvote (+1) 1

And that I have to buy an Xbone :(

I said the only thing that would make me buy an Xbone is Halo, and low and behold I need to start saving up 500 dollars.  But for Halo?  Worth.

400 dollars for the non kinect Xbox!

Competitive Halo would just be a bonus for me, I'm just overjoyed we have online Halo over XBL again that isn't Halo 3, Reach, or 4.  If Halo CE online can play like LAN or similar, I don't need another game to play for the rest of ever.

The ONLY thing so far that I wish they would have done differently is instead of building the special engine for the six Halo 2 maps, I would have rather them retouch all of the maps the same way they touched up the campaign.

But complaining on a day like today is like complaining about winning $1 million because you would have rather had $1,000,010, so I'm done.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I seriously hope people avoid the temptation to say "We have to pick Halo 2 only for tournaments"

Do it like Smash, they run multiple games at tourneys and it works. It would be even easier considering they're all on the same disk.

smash is easier tho  its mostly 1v1.  Unless future halo LANs will be 1v1/2v2 it will be difficult running it for 3 games or 4 (LOL YES THERE MAY BE A FEW HALO PLAYERS THAT PREFER HALO 4).  

look how hard it is for the community to agree on settings for one game.  imagine it with 4 games.  as much as i'd hate to say it, there probably will be only 1 game that will be played for tournaments.  and how thats decided is what MLG or w.e big organizer hosts the first few LANS/tournaments decides.  

The scope is missing some shadows and reflection but it's fine otherwise. 

The feels...what do they mean....

All of this stuff happening is just to much, so many good news. 

Did 343 really get it this time? Is it possible??

This is going to be a freaking awesome year!

what did he say

I'm looking forwards to The Last Guardian or is that still happening? Too soon?

From Frankie

• Upvote (+1) 1

400 dollars for the non kinect Xbox!

Plus tax and Halo = totally fucking worth it.

wtf is tricky about lan. it's been done since the OG xbox.

CoD guys have been telling me Microsoft messed up System Link on Xbox One. Something they did make it tricky to work correctly.

Seeing those words were like sex.

you must be having great sex then.

• Upvote (+1) 5

CoD guys have been telling me Microsoft messed up System Link on Xbox One. Something they did make it tricky to work correctly.

LOL WTF.  how does this even happen. 

smash is easier tho  its mostly 1v1.  Unless future halo LANs will be 1v1/2v2 it will be difficult running it for 3 games or 4 (LOL YES THERE MAY BE A FEW HALO PLAYERS THAT PREFER HALO 4).  

look how hard it is for the community to agree on settings for one game.  imagine it with 4 games.  as much as i'd hate to say it, there probably will be only 1 game that will be played for tournaments.  and how thats decided is what MLG or w.e big organizer hosts the first few LANS/tournaments decides.  

We should at least be able to run 2 games. If MLG could run a Halo 2 FFA and 4v4 at the same event, it's not that much of a stretch to say you could also do CE 2v2 at the same tournament, using the same stations. I feel like those three are the strongest options for future tourneys.

It's been hard for the community to agree on comp settings for uncompetitive games, but we don't have that problem anymore.

If this is like it seems like it is it may be unpopular but I have to say 343>Bungie sorrynotsorry

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

We should at least be able to run 2 games. If MLG could run a Halo 2 FFA and 4v4 at the same event, it's not that much of a stretch to say you could also do CE 2v2 at the same tournament, using the same stations. I feel like those three are the strongest options for future tourneys.

It's been hard for the community to agree on comp settings for uncompetitive games, but we don't have that problem anymore.

If syslink is in the game..

I can't wait, I've been playing Halo since 2003 and this literally made my day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If this is like it seems like it is it may be unpopular but I have to say 343>Bungie sorrynotsorry

we'll see but so far based on what we know this could end up being true

• Upvote (+1) 1

He said no halo pc maps but...

"over 100 maps"

halo 3 has 24

halo 2 has 25

halo 4 has 25

6 remade

101-24-25-25-6 = 21

halo CE has 12 so that's 9 left

Halo PC has 6 more so 3 left.

How will they not have pc maps?

Halo 1 has 13

Halo 2 has 25

Halo 3 has 24

Halo 4 has 21

Halo 4: Spartan Ops has how many they consider different xD.