CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

A lot of us are feeling the same way. I really cannot put up with this much longer. Probably going to be a PC gamer by Christmas

Why aren't you already?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Working ranks in all playlists should fix that.

It'll certainly help, but I doubt it'll fix it. The mindset of rage quitting once you start losing is hard to get out of peoples heads. Some serious punishments need to be in place for it to be truly fixed. And unfortunately that won't be for a while since there's still a ton of freezing issues with MCC.  

Why aren't you already?

Money issues mainly. Keeping the Xbox mainly for Gears, as playing Halo right now just hits me in the feels, and not in a nostalgic way.

Hey, have we talked about the often poor hit registration in H2C yet? I'm noticing it more and more. In battles that are more than like, 4 warthogs in distance, ones shots often just hit the enemy, do the yellow flash thing, but bounce off and do no damage. All of my friends experience it. It especially hurts BTB.

Mcc halo 2 is essentially halo 2 vista

So it's really meant to be played on dedis

I'm hoping that helps fix a lot of the reg problems

It's really fuckin weird how you have to lead your shots in h2c

A lot of us are feeling the same way. I really cannot put up with this much longer. Probably going to be a PC gamer by Christmas

"I regret building a gaming PC."

-Said no one ever.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"I regret building a gaming PC."

-Said no one ever.

You gotta change your sig to something more fitting man

Sounds like you have shit internet.

H2A feels great and Halo 3 feels better then ever.

When you take away the uneven teams and glitches the games themselves are great! And this patch goes along way to helping them issues.

Use People finder section and play customs. CE customs are available.

"H2a playlist sucks" like what even is that comment. How can a playlist with slayer and obj suck?

Ewwww don't talk to me, what are you looking for? Do you expect me to change my mind suck your dick and say everything is all better because of your opinion. Don't try to pretend like mcc is good with your pathetic optimism. sure we have the games on one disc that's it though all the playlist are so fucking social I can't play for more than 30 minutes. No one wants to play h2a over and over and the rest are all radar smg starts across all games on the worst maps in the game. I want a playlist dedicated to hardcore across all games or atleast for halo 2 classic and I want it to stay there! None of this halo 4 bullshit of cycling out playlist......... I have Verizon phios.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Does this game work yet or should I go get a refund?

If you can not wait more than a minute or so to find a game/ love to play with multiple friends without flaws than this game is not for you. Otherwise it is playable.

Also I think I am in love with H2A. Went from being not sold on it to semi addicted.

If you can not wait more than a minute or so to find a game/ love to play with multiple friends without flaws than this game is not for you. 

Like games that work 100% perfectly as it should like MM did 10 years ago? Look elsewhere.

Also I think I am in love with H2A. Went from being not sold on it to semi addicted.

It's actually pretty solid. Just need to get rid of the SMG starts.

It'll certainly help, but I doubt it'll fix it. The mindset of rage quitting once you start losing is hard to get out of peoples heads. Some serious punishments need to be in place for it to be truly fixed. And unfortunately that won't be for a while since there's still a ton of freezing issues with MCC.  

the real problem is now we have the generation that thinks " i'm losing so it's not fair" .

one month of nonsense aside, this is why halo cannot go back what it was or anything even remotely close.

and to the baby's who consistently find a reason to quit, you are the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really? Ive had a lot of friends saying finding a games is no longer a problem. The only big problem is the uneven teams, but i think that will be fixed soon.

I used to be able to leave for a couple of minutes after hitting search in MCC, but now i can't lol. It really has improved

I tried again, and now it works perfect. even all teams are balanced now (atleast in all games i ve played since the new update)

Finally can do MLG jumps again... G1 to G2 was IMPOSSIBLE.

Thaaaaaaat's why I couldn't do it. I knew something was fucked up about H3, but I didn't realize it was something as stupid as that... Wow.. How do they even do that.

Ewwww don't talk to me, what are you looking for? Do you expect me to change my mind suck your dick and say everything is all better because of your opinion. Don't try to pretend like mcc is good with your pathetic optimism. sure we have the games on one disc that's it though all the playlist are so fucking social I can't play for more than 30 minutes. No one wants to play h2a over and over and the rest are all radar smg starts across all games on the worst maps in the game. I want a playlist dedicated to hardcore across all games or atleast for halo 2 classic and I want it to stay there! None of this halo 4 bullshit of cycling out playlist......... I have Verizon phios.

"Ewwww dont talk to me what are you looking for" What? You just posted a comment on a forum and you asked why someone replied? Do you understand what a forum is? Are you aware this is a way of sharing your opinions, interacting with people with the same interest and also to debate matters.

How old are you? You were clearly dragged up in life with language like yours.

"No one wants to play H2A over and over" then don't play it over and over then, you can play CE, H2C, H3 and H4 soon.

"All the rest are SMG starts across all games on the worst maps" this is another uneducated and false statement. You vote for SMG or AR start with the veto system, you can also vote for BR. Vote for the BR  then you wont get SMG, simple. The maps they introduced into H2A are the most popular maps in halo 2 thats why they were picked. The game includes every map in H1 H2 H3 and H4, so "the worst maps in the game" makes little sense.

"I want a playlist dedicated to hardcore" hardcore what? You make no sense. I presume your talking about a competitive playlist with the gametypes the professionals play with, that is in the game. But it only includes H2A because this is essentially for Halo 2's anniversary if you didnt know. There is also a playlist called "Team Hardcore" which is BR starts and I believe includes all the games, this will be reintroduced after the fixes.

"None of this Halo 4 bullshit" if you're going to be a member of this forum and the halo community, add constructive assessment and not use vulgar language to get your point across. If you dont like halo 4 dont play it or veto it, simple.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Idk what it is but I keep giving it chances and keep hating it. Everything just seems so clunky and it's hard for me to see things. I go back to H2C after playing H2A and breathe a huge sigh of relief. Just so much smoother