CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I don't understand why it is so broken and why every update hasn't done much.

Stopped reading here.

It has improved a TON.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stopped reading here.

It has improved a TON.

i agree it has improved, but since this new update i havent found a game yet after 30+ minutes searching :S

i agree it has improved, but since this new update i havent found a game yet after 30+ minutes searching :S

Really? Ive had a lot of friends saying finding a games is no longer a problem. The only big problem is the uneven teams, but i think that will be fixed soon.

I used to be able to leave for a couple of minutes after hitting search in MCC, but now i can't lol. It really has improved

I tried to get a game last night. We had 7 people and the game didn't start, which is good, but we were waiting for like 5 minutes and another person never joined. 

Stopped reading here.

It has improved a TON.

I understand it's improved a ton, but it is far away from being 100% playable, I was just asking why it takes so long to do that. 

You act like 343 has done so valiantly to update the game, it's gone from a dumpster fire to just a dumpster, in the end it's still a dumpster just not on fire.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Difference between now and back in the day is that we now play H2V on MCC which has no skillgap with that aim assist and the hitbox size of a warthog.

Halo 2 is just not shining bright anymore especially with all these buggs on MCC they should never took H2V into Xbone.

ummm...halo 2 has always had a high aim assist bruh. The shooting was easy in the og version as well, nothing has changed there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The update is making me reinstall the entire game. Every time I try to play matchmaking it says that H2A is only 13% installed.

ummm...halo 2 has always had a high aim assist bruh. The shooting was easy in the og version as well, nothing has changed there.

Difference between now and back in the day is that we now play H2V on MCC which has no skillgap with that aim assist and the hitbox size of a warthog.

Halo 2 is just not shining bright anymore especially with all these buggs on MCC they should never took H2V into Xbone.

H2V actually has smaller aim assist than the xbox version, so if anything it is smaller in MCC.

I don't understand why people think H2 was a hard game to shoot in.

The funny this is, I remember Bravo saying they were pushing for 4v4 playlists off launch. That was their justification for not having a doubles playlists. So what is up with all these 5v5 playlists 0_o

• Upvote (+1) 1

The update is making me reinstall the entire game. Every time I try to play matchmaking it says that H2A is only 13% installed.

That's not making u install the entire game. That's showing that only 13% of the update has been installed for H2A.

That's not making u install the entire game. That's showing that only 13% of the update has been installed for H2A.

Well I left my Xbox on for a few hours hoping that this was the case, but it hasn't updated any more.

It's really easy to shoot, but nothing registers!

It's how 343 compensated for it. 

Well I left my Xbox on for a few hours hoping that this was the case, but it hasn't updated any more.

You need to pause it and start it again. They said yesterday that they had issues with the downloading of the patch and that you needed to restart it if it stopped

pause the install, hard reset the xbox and resume it. If that doesn't work try this..

UPDATE: For anyone getting the error above, I suggest changing the DNS settings in your Xbox One network settings temporarily.

Primary DNS - 8.8.8.8

Alternate DNS - 8.8.4.4

Then turn your connection offline, then online to make these settings kick in. Don't forget to change DNS to automatic once it is downloaded

You know what I really hate about H2A. The fact you can shoot someones nade in their hand. I know shooting grenades in the previous Halo's but in this game it seems more frequent.

• Upvote (+1) 2