CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I've been playing for the past hour back to back games in Halo 3.  Even teams and no crashing or quitting the game yet.  Haven't tried any other playlist though.

Consistent 4v4s and 5v5s, and parties returning to your lobby after games... However, games are still ending on start. Got split up from one of my teammates in ranked. Still crashing randomly out of lobbies.

Are hosts still able to boot players in matchmaking?

No that was already fixed before this patch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Add this to the list :(

i8VeSHh.png

Getting the same thing here. Not just 343, but MS are really pissing me off too. The service has been running like garbage lately and every single feature of the dashboard seems to be some ******** app that either refuses to load or runs realllllly slowly. So over it haha

• Upvote (+1) 3

Getting the same thing here. Not just 343, but MS are really pissing me off too. The service has been running like garbage lately and every single feature of the dashboard seems to be some ******** app that either refuses to load or runs realllllly slowly. So over it haha

Apparently Lizard Squad is screwing with XBL and PSN servers. They're doing it to piss people off. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently Lizard Squad is screwing with XBL and PSN servers. They're doing it to piss people off. 

Lizard Squad = scriptkid.jpg

This is going to be so bad for me once my xb1 comes in. Probably gonna take all day or something to get all these updates lol

But halo 3 was the peak of halo competitive merit so people let it slide. just don't get me stated on the story and the plot holes that re eve larger the reachs epic fail at telling the story of reach.

Nope.  H3 was just the peak popularity.  The game was actually a watered down version of a watered down version of Halo.  If you're talking about competitive merit, it's Halo CE by a long shot.  In fact, I'd say only pre-patch Reach and H4 are worse than 3.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is going to be so bad for me once my xb1 comes in. Probably gonna take all day or something to get all these updates lol

Dont even buy an Xbox One. What a gabage console, I had the misfourtune of trading in my 360(and all my games) for the damn thing and buying MCC just for it to not work a fucking month later!
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is this patch supposed to address the 5v5's? I told myself i wouldnt attempt to play this until its 4v4 but i start up a game and well its 5v5 on elongation so i just quit.

If i didn't go digital this is gone. Its ruining my memories and everything that Halo meant to me :(

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wonder what the look on your teammates face is when he trys to betray you for the sniper and then realizes he fucked with the wrong guy when you turn around and no scope him in the face for the rest of the game.