CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Releasing the patch mid tournament is hilarious, what if it doesnt work and then ruins the tourney?

faf74d18dcfc995d4680d739abfdea4b.gif

Naded got the patch mid-game

lolololol

Apparently the update changes existing code, doesn't necessarily add 1GB to the total size. Would make sense since there's been like 1.5GB of updates since launch but the size of the game is still 59.1GB.

Yeah that's what I was trying to figure out right now.  I counted from 362 GB since that's where the HD starts and counted down all the games.  It left me with 10 GB unaccounted for.  I didn't count the apps I have (which I have a couple) and the cache I am assuming the streaming services/games probably store.  I also have a good amount of video clips. 

Use the third best rifle in the game aka CZ, you will rek.

Things seem... smoother I guess? Still need to test out parties

Fixed*

Apparently the update changes existing code, doesn't necessarily add 1GB to the total size. Would make sense since there's been like 1.5GB of updates since launch but the size of the game is still 59.1GB.

i was basically wondering cuz i spent 30mins trying to get the download to pop up so i figured maybe i had already downloaded it

Have you guys ever stepped back and looked at things in perspective and realized...343 does EVERYTHING wrong? Every single thing either has one small bad element or is completely fucked up. They don't do anything right, they are completely incompetent, they should not even have jobs. It's mindblowing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Have you guys ever stepped back and looked at things in perspective and realized...343 does EVERYTHING wrong? Every single thing either has one small bad element or is completely fucked up. They don't do anything right, they are completely incompetent, they should not even have jobs. It's mindblowing.

Nah man only you have realized this, thank you for shedding the knowledge on all of us

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

First game after the latest patch

4v4, me and my friend are on the same team........i cant load the game so its 4v3

We both do quit the game and restart, it tells my friend he needs to purchase the game to play online

#Wenevergoingtobeback :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

First game after the latest patch

4v4, me and my friend are on the same team........i cant load the game so its 4v3

We both do quit the game and restart, it tells my friend he needs to purchase the game to play online

#Wenevergoingtobeback :(

Vote/Play CE and H2C only, it never does it for those two games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

faf74d18dcfc995d4680d739abfdea4b.gif

Naded got the patch mid-game

naded and snipedown would be sick teammates #chairthrowersanonymous

I'm looking forward to next week when 343 drops the next patch during Iron Games Columbus and every box has to be updated to play the game because they're all connected to XBL in order to be able to play over LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sweet mother of god, big team battle is 16 players!

Edit: WTF! last resort slayer just beat out bomb on containment! 8v8!

Max party size 4. :-/
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, if H5 beta is garbage, goodbye Xbox, hello PlayStation

Honestly the play station kinda sucks too

Join the PC master race

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly the play station kinda sucks too

Join the PC master race

I am getting PC either way for SF V and CS, might keep the Xbox for now just for Gears, because I know it is coming back, but if that game sucks...

I will cry manly tears

Game is stuck on 47%. Resume installation won't fix it and hard resetting won't either.

Piece of shit.

Game is stuck on 47%. Resume installation won't fix it and hard resetting won't either.

Piece of shit.

Mine was stuck at 86% and said qued but I launched the game and then it was no longer in the que.

Mine was stuck at 86% and said qued but I launched the game and then it was no longer in the que.

Mine just now shows 86%

will try to play

I am getting PC either way for SF V and CS, might keep the Xbox for now just for Gears, because I know it is coming back, but if that game sucks...

I will cry manly tears

PC is great route to get into! Lots of good games less than $60, true 1080p 60fps, DEV support for certain games.

I fail to see how it isnt a problem that is not related to the parameters of " how many players can be in a game", if coded correctly...it should be a very simple fix.

My thoughts exactly my friend lol... My thoughts exactly..

The reason why they need a CU to fix uneven teams is because the server isn't hosting the games found, a player is. A player's XBox is deciding how many players and the team sizes, the matchmaking server is just filling requests to that player.

At least that is the only explanation I can come with, haha.

This is probably the most plausible I've heard lol.